The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

GSX Bumper on Talon??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagickMan0730

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 27, 2009
Ellenville, New_York
Hey guys. Quick question before I buy anything. I just wanted to know if a 97-99 GSX or GST front bumper would fit on my 95 Talon? I hate the stock bumper on the 95 talons and eclipses. The turbo bumpers look mean. Just wanted to know if it would fit or if I had to do any small mods anywhere?

Thanx...

First off, Id suggest you use the search feature first because this topic has been talked about before. Some of the other guys would come down a little more harsh.

But as far as the conversion, yes it will fit. Direct bolt on. Except, you need the 97-99 headlights also. No trimming or drilling necessary.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back