The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Green or orange rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elyk

Probationary Member
Jan 4, 2006
Vancouver, B.C._Canada
looking for pics of Green or orange rims on white 2gs. but post whatever you got anyway. thx

like this:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i sure hope some people have pictures of 2g's with wheels like this i was just searching for some crazy colored wheels for my car. :thumb:

They both look sooo SICK!! i wouldnt know which to pick. thx for the chop king of HTX

Orange looks better in my opinion. Recently I saw a RAYS 57 Maximum wheels/ 6 spoke design/ In orange/anniversary edition. They looked awesome. But it is different orange, than the one in pictures here. Try and Google these, some thing may come up.

maybe ill get green on one side, and orange on the other.

or 4 different colors! i kid i kid.

JDM Yo! dats mad craZi Tite YO! haha just having some fun with this, but for real, to each his own! I wouldn't rock any of those but you didn't ask what i would roll with. I would have to say Orange is the least tacky color.

JDM Yo! dats mad craZi Tite YO! haha just having some fun with this, but for real, to each his own! I wouldn't rock any of those but you didn't ask what i would roll with. I would have to say Orange is the least tacky color.

+1. I would have to say green. IF your throwing it on a DSM... White n Green... Color of money. Which your car eats alot of... Its perfect.

has anyone ever seen those rota gt-3's on a 2g?? i know mostly honda's have them on their cars but they have a bunch of different colors to choose from like these.

no pics of them mounted on the car. still gotta get the other 2 done soon when more powder arrives..

Trying to find Volk Te37's in that green and our lug pattern has been hard, but I'd settle for some Rota Grids or something in a 18" and the same color green.:hellyeah:

both gross imho but if you like thats all that matters and i like the looks of the orange better but just may be the car LOL...good stuff mane

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back