The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

orange gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TierNose

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2005
Clifton, Virginia
i have a 2g with orange lighting inisde. um, are there any boost gauges on the market with black b/g, white numbers, and orange lighting?

I know there's a site where you can custom desing your own gauges...but i cant remember teh name of it. If i recall right they were only like $80 aand youcould choose the font, size, color, emblem and stuf like that

thanks; it would drive (bad pun) me insane to have the stock orange dash lights and then a blue boost gauge...call me crazy

Just get one of the VDO boost gauges. A bunch of my friends use them with the stock gauges. Just use a clear bulb in the gauge and get a orange rubber cover for the bulb. I've done this for at least 3 or 4 2g's. I just happen to have a whole slew of those rubber covers from the gauge bulbs in my old Firebird. Glad I didn't throw them all away. :)

Here's a link to one:
http://store.extrememotorsports.com/browse.cfm/4,15.html

There are a bunch of shops that sell them, or you can find them pretty often used on Dsm Trader.

The autometer boost gauge comes with different covers for the bulb so that you can choose color, orange is included and what i use. :dsm:

i checked out defi-d, but the company's site said that the mechanical boost gauges are/were out of production! :cry: are there many avaialble floating around through vendors?

"I know there's a site where you can custom desing your own gauges...but i cant remember teh name of it. If i recall right they were only like $80 aand youcould choose the font, size, color, emblem and stuf like that"

It's Stewart Warner Gauges. They are very nice, are mostly used by hotrod guys but are gauges that are fully customizable.

TierNose said:
i checked out defi-d, but the company's site said that the mechanical boost gauges are/were out of production! :cry: are there many avaialble floating around through vendors?

LOL your in luck i have one for sale if your interested. So pm me if you want it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back