The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GMSP road course

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gBoostin

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 29, 2012
DeSoto, Missouri
I called GMSP literally 3mins ago and inquired to whether or not they will be doing any kind of road course events. Unfortunately, the answer was "no, you are the first person I have heard ask about such a thing."

So, I talked for a bit about what exactly I was looking for and she told me that if enough people were interested, they would try to work something in.

The exact thing I was inquiring about was having a test and tune road course day, where we of course pay X amount of moneys and get to go out and run on their road course for X amount of time. This could also be done for things such as drifting on the road course instead of in their little parking lot box. LOL

Anyway, I don't know how many of you actually like road course vs drag, but for me, I'd rather get out on a track longer than 1/4mi with some turns.

If interested, hit up this thread or contact me via PM. I'll take all the interest, if any, and show the people at GMSP.

Thanks!

Wait, I thought they still had the SCCA sponsored Professional Driving Xperience events? I was at the autocross last event and that was all my buddy was talking about.

Wait, I thought they still had the SCCA sponsored Professional Driving Xperience events? I was at the autocross last event and that was all my buddy was talking about.

you have to be scca licensed for that to use your own car (from what I understand).

I would love to do that and looked at all there events at the beginning of the year to see if I could. Never thought to call them LOL. I know most of those people who drift there and I know a they wouldnt mind drifting the road coarse. If your serious so am I. Lets get this done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back