The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Full 3” exhaust turbo back and car eliminating

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matts_talon

Probationary Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hamilton, ON_Canada
does anyone know where i can get a full exhaust system from the turbo bakc that’s 3 inch?? I’ve been looking for a while and haven’t found anything, and i don’t really want to go full custom. Any help at all will help a lot, thanks.

Punishment racing. STM. I'm sure you'll have to add 02 housing, downpipe,and catback in your cart.
Hope this helps.

Thank you, and i did some more digging and i see these most are all cat backs and downpipes. Would i need a race pipe or car to bridge them?

The punishment 2g option has the cat delete. The 1g option you would have to get or make a test pipe.
If you were to peice together say Ebay, you would have to get or make test pipe as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back