The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fuel pump not running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timothyj94

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 6, 2011
Glen ellyn, Illinois
I did a swap, I have a 95 non turbo, dropped what I believe is a 98 in there. It wont start now, i believe the fuel pump is not coming on. Any ideas?

Also on the back of the intake there is a little W looking attacment piece (for three hoses) I've got the left and right ones attached, but cant find what goes in the center :ohdamn: Anyone know?

Fuses/relay/wiring? You are way too vague for anyone to offer you any help.

Everything should be fine, my previous engine just blew up so i just swapped, relay clicks i belive. i didnt mess with any wiring

Also on the back of the intake there is a little W looking attacment piece (for three hoses) I've got the left and right ones attached, but cant find what goes in the center :ohdamn: Anyone know?
On the '95, they go to the FPR, EGR, and cruise control (if equipped).

Everything should be fine, my previous engine just blew up so i just swapped, relay clicks i belive.
Well... verify. Make sure the relay is activating. Make sure the fuel pump fuse isn't blown. If those things check out, check for voltage at the fuel pump.

I am able to jump the relay so it comes on, tested the relay seems fine. So I'm lost. Where is the fuse? Is there some kinda fuel safety cut off?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back