1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Fortune Auto Coilovers available @ STM!!!

Posted by STM tuned, Oct 26, 2017

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. STM tuned

STM tuned Supporting Vendor

Joined Feb 14, 2008
    Rochester, New York
    Just a reminder to our customers, we have and still currently offer the full line of Fortune Auto Products @ STM !

fortune_auto_coilovers_500_series.jpg

2G DSM, Evo 8/9, Subaru. Any platform they make suspension for, we can get for you!

Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry. Fortune Auto approaches the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry's standards of performance.

500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 2-3 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary. Spring color is dependent on application and spring rate.

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/brakes_suspension/dsm_suspension_page1.htm

-STM
    www.stmtuned.com

2. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    Shame they wont listen to customers! They dont come with sphericals in the front or at all!!! for the 2G units so you get wicked binding when the shock pivots and swivels in motion as ours does! and well a not so good coilover system!

They wont attempt to alter it because they told me the DSM platform is not worth developing anymore and not worth their time, i have had many talks to them and they wont budge or listen,

Evos sure, they will work with you,
    DSM hell no.

Just passing my knowledge on as i would not like a fellow DSMer on the 2G platform to be stuck with these when they not fully designed correctly

Road Race Build 8K  10  51

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    175 whp · 180.1 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  3. josh408

josh408 Proven Member

Joined Jan 29, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    That is actually the reason I didn't buy these at all was because of those they didnt offer those sphericals.

Street Build 3K  4

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    11.935 @ 118.24 · 2G DSM
    1998_gst likes this.
  4. 99OZDSM

99OZDSM Proven Member

Joined Jun 16, 2007
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    I will be in the market for coilovers soon and really wanted to get Fortune 500's but will be passing on these for the same reason unfortunately.

2K  6

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  5. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    I for a long time wanted them also but after a few emails they got kinda rude and thats when i said goodbye, a few others out there that offer what our chassis need on the 2G.

Road Race Build 8K  10  51

175 whp · 180.1 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  6. Simonsaysr1

Simonsaysr1 Proven Member

Joined Jan 30, 2016
    Rocky mount, North Carolina
    Dang, these were in my bucket list of mods too. Glad to hear some feedback from the 2g owners, its sad to see a nice company not provide for a basis of all styles not just evos and such

Street Build 240  1

fwd · manual · 2G DSM