The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

fmic too small?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlikethedrink

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 11, 2007
ABQ, New_Mexico
Looks about like the one I put on my dads stealth, and my storm, it worked pretty good but i didnt ever go above 16psi, it stayed pretty cool when i felt it after driveing hard for a while. It all depends on how much power and PSI you plan on pushing.:laser:

well -15 psi.
top power... whatever i can get out of it. i should have 2.5inch cat+back exhaust, this FMIC + custom pipe, and the boost up'd to about 13-14psi. i dont know what kinda numbers i would be working with, but thats about all the "big" things... i would like to hit 200-225whp

well -15 psi.
top power... whatever i can get out of it. i should have 2.5inch cat+back exhaust, this FMIC + custom pipe, and the boost up'd to about 13-14psi. i dont know what kinda numbers i would be working with, but thats about all the "big" things... i would like to hit 200-225whp

Sounds to me like it will work just fine for you. The one I have is good up to 30 PSI, it says. :laser:

well -15 psi.

Doable on the stock 2g SMIC in my opinion, but that FMIC will work as well obviously.

well i already have it.

i know the numbers im shooting for a well within reach with the stock side mount, if i were to use hard ic pipes.

i figured since i wanted a fmic setup and need new piping anyways might as well go with it. plus all n all i think ill have it all goin for about the price of some hard pipes.

if/when my t25 craps out... then i plan on a 14b, unless i come across a good deal on another turbo.

Good luck and good thinking ahead. It will be fine. Cops will find you more attractive with a bigger one anyway. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back