The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FMIC questions again

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

use the stock fans unless they do not fit then replace them. Most the time it is the turbo that prevents you from running the stock fan assys. I have the dejon tool FMIC short route, and the lower IC pipe woud clear the stock AC fan no problem. What FMIC are you going with and what turbo setup are you running? looking at your profile I assume stock since the EVO3 is on your wishlist.

well im on my 14b but im getting my 16g pretty soon, but im going long route because i already have the intercooler pipe, my FMIC measures 18x12x3 and its side to side , by the looks of it if i get a j pipe for my car it will work, but im still ify about 2.5" piping clearing the fans

ok i kno your exact setup im installing a fmic on my car this week and i have long route piping and im puttin git on my 14b until i upgrade my turbo and the j pipe is fine it will clear with 2.5in cooler piping thats what im using and my j pipe is 2.5 in so its bigger than any j pipe you might get from bushur or w/e so your fine with the way your going good luck and post pics i would love to see how yours came out i'll post pics as soon as im done should be by feb. i work alot so its hard to work on the car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back