The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First WOT Log Tell me what you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98gst14b

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2006
Keys, Florida
Go about 10 secs in, this is thru 2nd and 3rd. 25psi puking black smoke. Thanks.

Attachments

• log.2009.02.28-01.elg
    31.3 KB · Views: 137
You should log your wideband in ECMlink.

Holy boost creep!!! Is your EBC working? You say it was a 25psi pull, but the BoostEst rises to 40psi. This will obviously cause your IDC %'s to go sky high.

Your front o2 sensor doesn't seem to be reading correctly at WOT. Is it cycling correctly at idle?

You need to check "Lock intake temperature and barometric pressure" since you are using the GM MAF cable. This is found if you right click on the graph, click ECU config (from log), then click ECU Inputs along the left side.

And lastly, you have a knock sensor DTC. The DTC listing is found just above the ECU inputs screen.

Please start with your fuel trim adjustments. The instructions are based off of V2, but the idea is the same.
GMAF Calibration for LTFT

Then work on your AFR goal. This will be moving the fuel sliders instead of the airflow sliders as in the previous link. You should be logging your wideband before you do this.

You should log your wideband in ECMlink.

Holy boost creep!!! Is your EBC working? You say it was a 25psi pull, but the BoostEst rises to 40psi. This will obviously cause your IDC %'s to go sky high.

Your front o2 sensor doesn't seem to be reading correctly at WOT. Is it cycling correctly at idle?

You need to check "Lock intake temperature and barometric pressure" since you are using the GM MAF cable. This is found if you right click on the graph, click ECU config (from log), then click ECU Inputs along the left side.

And lastly, you have a knock sensor DTC. The DTC listing is found just above the ECU inputs screen.

Please start with your fuel trim adjustments. The instructions are based off of V2, but the idea is the same.
GMAF Calibration for LTFT

Then work on your AFR goal. This will be moving the fuel sliders instead of the airflow sliders as in the previous link. You should be logging your wideband before you do this.

My real boost was 25psi, but the ecu thinks its 36. I did not log 02 voltage it does function properly at idle. How can I log wideband I just have the gauge setup.

Yes, 25psi I have an autometer boost gauge and the ebc source is from the intake manifold t'd off

I think my airflow is too high. Should i try MAF Comp settings?

I think my airflow is too high. Should i try MAF Comp settings?
If I had to guess, the airflow reading is the result of a boost leak. That will cause inflated airflow readings at WOT and a crazy rich mixture.

Thomas Dorris

Heres another log after I setup my alchy injection and W/B logging feature, what should I work on next? Opinions? Thanks (25psi 93oct 100% Den Alchy)

Attachments

• WOT w WB.elg
    83.8 KB · Views: 54
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back