The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Finally Installed Aftermarket HU and SAFC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURFNNSURF

20+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2003
Hamilton, New_Jersey
Well, It took 2 years but I finally got around to installing my Kenwood head unit and SAFC in my 1g. I want to thank ExtremePSI for the single Din/SAFC faceplate I purchased soo long ago for this install. After searching the VFAQ's and this site for the 1g radio wiring info I was ready to start the install. Everything went smoothly, and the radio and SAFC both worked perfectly the first try. I think the install looks pretty clean, and a side benefit to this new HU is that I can play MP3's from my DSMLink laptop through a USB2 port on the HU.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looks real nice, I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. You use a dash kit to install the radio?

That black Safc looks really good 2 :thumb:
That s kind of what i wanted but after i got my whole sound system stolen, (before I got the afc), I had to make sure i could hide it so i run it thru the glove box :|
I m sure it looks awesome in the dark

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back