The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Febuary DSM meet for the bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98eclipseRS

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2003
NORCAL, California
well well well...it looks as if we haven't had one in a while and well I usually set these things up so let's get this started. I already have a date in mind just not a plan of what to do so maybe...and that a big maybe. I could get some suggestions from you all on what to do. Yes, some of the devoted tuners will travel great disances and pay a decent amoutn of money to meet up with friends BUT the majority won't so keep that in mind when you plan this. Here is the deal...

THE MEET WILL BE ON SATURDAY FEB. 19TH.

so far that's all that I have lets get some shit thrown up.

late,

-zach-

:thumb: count me in for this. live in stockton so not that bad of a drive.

Well, I'm moving down to Santa Clara-ish again at the end of this month, so lets have it in the South Bay... :D

nice, interest already this is good. As for the place I am still thinking of a good place. What types of things you all want to do?? just hang out? actually do something?? we could meet up at a pizza place and just hang out for a while. Maybe in and out in union city or milpitas whever they are down ther I don't know? let me know y'all.

How about we eat somewhere :thumb:
And call wherever were gonna eat at and reserve parking so we can have our cars lined up. then we can cruise.
just throwing up ideas.

How about GoCart racing?? Lets actually do something other then just hang around and talk this sounds something fun to do. I actually had fun last time I did this.

P.S. Zach what's up wit your tranny?? RRE bounch already? Hit me up foo I see what happens when you get a g/f forget about us!! :cry:

Ya, seriously, where the hell have you been?

im down for anywhere in the bay

my car is running decently well, how about urs?

AWDGSX415 said:
How about GoCart racing?? Lets actually do something other then just hang around and talk this sounds something fun to do. I actually had fun last time I did this.

P.S. Zach what's up wit your tranny?? RRE bounch already? Hit me up foo I see what happens when you get a g/f forget about us!! :cry:

haha sounds good don't trip i'll have something good planed out. As for the tranny its out #### that shit was a pain in the ass, do you know what its like to have 8 mother ####ers at your house who are all car guys and you're the only one workign on the damn car?! ya #### that shit is all I have to say. haha its not the gf you all need to worry about its these two damn things called school and work :cry:

hey raul.... go karting sounds fun... is there anywhere to eat around there that you know of... at the last meet you kinda got me pumped for karting so im down for that or whatever else we have... but i am broke and im about to have paul fix my turbo... looks like he's gonna show up too this time... we wont just hafta talk crap about his accent... haha just playin paul

oh yeah raul... u got anyone interested in buyin my 6-bolt yet?

Danny

go karting could be a possibility, places to eat....uuuuhhhhh we could hit up in and out afterwards like last time that was always fun.

SO WHO'S DOWN WITH KARTING?????

Oh shit, Pole fram Nulaawgix is showing up? hahaha

I'm down with karting even though it's expensive as shit... only been once, can only get better hopefully. Also hope my tranny makes it till the 19th. FOACK!!!!!

Still kinda new here. Go karting? where are we gonna go gokart? Havent been to a meet so yea :thumb:

there is a very good karting place in burlingame(since your not from the area by san mateo, if you know where 92-san mateo bridge is right there) that's where it will be and then in and out in south san francisco.

Ya, so someone is using the net in class! Huh Zach?

Me too, haha

I wish I had a built tranny to break... LOL I just have my POS that keeps spinning diff bearings... AXE MURDER KILL

Wow, nobody's complaining about the cost of karting yet :p

It would be cool to meet up with you guys up in Burlingame. I'm down for this one - maybe this time I'll show up at the right time. Zach, be sure to post the official time in the original post or in the Event Calendar so people can easily find it. As I'm sure this thread will go on for 3 or 4 pages and the time will get lost in the clutter.

TurboGeoff said:
Ya, so someone is using the net in class! Huh Zach?

Me too, haha

that's how I roll I thought you knew? hahahahahaha

Ludachris said:
Wow, nobody's complaining about the cost of karting yet :p

It would be cool to meet up with you guys up in Burlingame. I'm down for this one - maybe this time I'll show up at the right time. Zach, be sure to post the official time in the original post or in the Event Calendar so people can easily find it. As I'm sure this thread will go on for 3 or 4 pages and the time will get lost in the clutter.

ssshhhh shssshhhhh your going to jinx us :shhh: haha well let them complain all they want. Uh ya don't worry about the time thing it won't happen again this time I will for sure post up in the even calander so that everyone is absolutely posotive about the time to meet. Expect mid afternoon though people.

T9S1i said:
hey raul.... go karting sounds fun... is there anywhere to eat around there that you know of... at the last meet you kinda got me pumped for karting so im down for that or whatever else we have... but i am broke and im about to have paul fix my turbo... looks like he's gonna show up too this time... we wont just hafta talk crap about his accent... haha just playin paul

oh yeah raul... u got anyone interested in buyin my 6-bolt yet?

Danny

I'm not to familiar with the area but most probably hit up In And Out after like the last time we went Carting... Like I told you about the 6 bolt 1 week late if I knew about a lil earlier I knew someone that needed it. *LOL* Well hope to see you Carting when the meet happens then.

R.

Well i just spent $25 on an HKS SSQBOV recirculation fitting, so there goes my carting money, LOL.

Go-Kart is good it's been a while since my last one in Santa Clara. Oh by the way who has a 550's i can buy from? help me out pls.

i am down for go karting again. I hope that ppl actually show up this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back