The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

ETS 3.5" intercooler piping

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasHavoc

Proven Member
Aug 11, 2016
Coldspring, Texas
I just purchased a 3.5" ETS intercooler and I need to get piping. I know I can get it custom made, but it's like 550 bucks..... Is their any piping that will fit it? It needs 2.5" piping.

It's best to find a local welder who is nice with aluminum. Hope on eBay and buy one of those universal 2.5" intercooler kits for $100 or less. If you use your imagination for how you want to route the piping and find the right kit with the right bends, the welding needed may be minimal. When you buy your piping, pay attention to the thickness so you can get some that can handle tight clamp forces without bending.

K thanks. Yeah I'm not sure how I want to run the piping. I'm pretty new to turbo cars and this is my first full out build. I heard the vrsf or whatever piping will fit good but their site isn't wanting to load for some reason....

Ok cool. Yeah it's gonna be awhile before I will be installing it, so it's not a big deal right now, but I might get custom piping made dunno yet tho. Still need to put about 3-4k into the car before its ready to roll. Made a build thread last night. Hoping I'll have it all done by the end of the year

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back