The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Engine Bay Body Harness???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitbull2o08

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 7, 2009
Fayetteville, Ohio
Hi guys,
After selling my GST, i found a nice GSX in my neighborhood for what i think is an ok price. But i found a 98 GSX that needs a new engine bay body harness. I'm not sure what that is or how hard it'd be to replace. I've done a 6 bolt swap, E316G and you know, i'm not knew to DSMs but i've never encountered this problem. Oh! He's asking 3500 obo. it has these mods:

It has a h8 ecu which means it can be tuned with evo scan
It has AEM Wideband
Boost gauge
3 inch downpipe to THERMAL cat back
eibach lowering springs
Tokico blue struts
16g NO shaft play!
All leather driver seat is ripped
pioneeer radio mp3 player
greddy rs bov on the car
27x14x3 front mount
all hard piped
tinted in 5% in the rear and 20 on the doors
I have 3 cars in my driveway and they all need to go! so im starting with this!!!
been tuned already by Mr Boost tuning
17 in gsx wheels BRAND NEW TIRES LITERALLY

He says it has some rust on strut towers, just a little. But i haven't seen it yet. I wanna know how much of a project this is.

Thank you so much for your help!

Its basically the whole wiring system if I'm not mistaken including the under hood fuse box or at least a good portion of it including end connections. If it has that many electrical problems then i would pass but i would talk to the guy and figure out exactly what he means and which ones are bad and most of all WHY. Throwing out an uncommonly used term like that all ready sounds suspicious . Looking at it in person will be your best bet.

gl

Thanks. He said because he didn't have a heat shield on the tubular manifold. People run tubular's all the time without one and don't have any problems. And the wiring runs underneath the radiator. SO maybe if this guy returns my texts i'll find out more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back