The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Electronic boost control

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK9er

Proven Member
Jun 1, 2014
lincoln, Nebraska
Hey everyone. I would like to install an electronic boost control to my 1990 TSI. The problem is when I originally went through my car I did a bunch of clean up on the wiring harness and moved some stuff around. At that time I was not planning on running an electronic boost controller, so I cut the boost control solenoid wires back and tucked them into the harness. That being said, could I just cut and tap into the boost signal wire at the ecu then run a 12v source from a fuse? Or is there a better way to do this?

here is the write up.

Either find where you cut into the harness or run to the ecu. It enters the harness somewhere near the BOV/stock overfill bottle location. Red plus an orange wire.

yeah... i cut it way off, tucked it, and wrapped the harness when i had the whole thing out

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back