The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

El Paso Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On a related note, I see a lot of DSM's on Ft. Bliss during my day there. I haven't counted but there's at least 10-20 rolling around. Guess I need to work on getting the word out over there. Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking maybe a couple flyers for the next meet, if anyone is good at that of thing. My artistic abilities are limited by the number of crayons I have at any given time. Figure 24+15 (on the high side) = almost 40. My math skills rock too.

On a related note, I see a lot of DSM's on Ft. Bliss during my day there. I haven't counted but there's at least 10-20 rolling around. Guess I need to work on getting the word out over there. Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking maybe a couple flyers for the next meet, if anyone is good at that of thing. My artistic abilities are limited by the number of crayons I have at any given time. Figure 24+15 (on the high side) = almost 40. My math skills rock too.

I always make a flyer for each event I put together, all you've got to do is print it and post it up :thumb:

I've seen so many on bliss myself. Irritating, ### I've tried to find out who's they belong to and every time i ask around nobody knows!!!! Go Figure! I've been asking around letting people know about the site to get some attention from the bliss dsm'ers but so far not much luck!

I've seen so many on bliss myself. Irritating, ### I've tried to find out who's they belong to and every time i ask around nobody knows!!!! Go Figure! I've been asking around letting people know about the site to get some attention from the bliss dsm'ers but so far not much luck!
There WAS a guy with a 2G TSi. I say was because someone hit the back end of his car and totaled it out. There's also a ratted out orange 2G NT around my unit too. The guy asked me how he could convert it to a Turbo AWD car. I vaguely remember mumbling something about not having respect for such a machine and referring to a gasoline soaked rag to put it out of it's misery. It really was a sad case and it pains me to see this car to this day.

There WAS a guy with a 2G TSi. I say was because someone hit the back end of his car and totaled it out. There's also a ratted out orange 2G NT around my unit too. The guy asked me how he could convert it to a Turbo AWD car. I vaguely remember mumbling something about not having respect for such a machine and referring to a gasoline soaked rag to put it out of it's misery. It really was a sad case and it pains me to see this car to this day.

DID the orange 2g have a white hood?

No, it actually was all the same color. I mean it's not a bad car, just needs a lot of care. I'm not sure where he got it from but he's had it some time now.

. Makes me wanna set my launch limiter at 1500 just to mess with them back. It's a personal point of contention for me.

LOL I was going to do that when i take mine to go get inspected. Haven't decided if its the best idea tho. Don't want to piss the guys off and then wind up having to find another place that'll do a "Inspection"

Back on topic... I just sent all of you guys a pm about some local upcoming events. Pass the word around! Also when you sign the Roll Call, make sure you type your user name exactly as it appears so I can just copy and paste to send it.

9!clipseDOHC - Nathan
yoshi_tony - tony
Mischif - Matt
b3n_91 - Ben
6bolt_97spyder - Jose
tank2220 - Sergio
fwbt - Jim
Copper90 - Larry
t4g63 - Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi - kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger - Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9 - Isaac
KanaKa - Kanaka
Sikphok/ sek_phok - Josh
dsm915rider - Javi
307dsm - Luis
Alan11 - Alan LOL
ArcticTsi - Jose
Sortiz92 - Sergio
Jay3 - Julian
EndSurvivor - Josh
Ed4G - Edwin(4G GT)

Nate ... just to add to the list..

may 14th is the 1st point series at clint. by the way speed factory dont have the track now. vic hernandez runs it and so they r starting the points series again, garenteed cash

the second item is bragnite dragnite.. some of the guys thru together a headsup streetcar drag race for june24th we already got track approval to thru our lil race.

ill be posting details.. any questions hit me up

Hey, I'm new to El Paso and the DSM scene. Just picked up a 99 gst a few weeks ago and pretty sure the headgasket popped on me. So the cars is down right now, but I would love to get into the scene down here!

Nate ... just to add to the list..

may 14th is the 1st point series at clint. by the way speed factory dont have the track now. vic hernandez runs it and so they r starting the points series again, garenteed cash

the second item is bragnite dragnite.. some of the guys thru together a headsup streetcar drag race for june24th we already got track approval to thru our lil race.

ill be posting details.. any questions hit me up

Thanks for the info!

Hey, I'm new to El Paso and the DSM scene. Just picked up a 99 gst a few weeks ago and pretty sure the headgasket popped on me. So the cars is down right now, but I would love to get into the scene down here!

Welcome! Add your name to the list posted above^. How sure are you it's the head gasket? Have you done a compression or leak down test yet?

Well, I was cruising down the highway and got on it pretty hard and when i let off i could see smoke behind me and i started lookin at my gauges and it was running really hot so i pulled over right away. I checked everything over and it was out of coolant. I added coolant and limped it home. I started looking it over and it looks like its leaking externally in the front by the exh manifold. I'm hoping to take it to a buddys house that was a mechanic and look into it further this weekend. It runs pretty rough right now. The guy i bought it from told me it needs a new tune and suggested Luna Perf. Any advice?

9!clipseDOHC - Nathan
yoshi_tony - tony
Mischif - Matt
b3n_91 - Ben
6bolt_97spyder - Jose
tank2220 - Sergio
fwbt - Jim
Copper90 - Larry
t4g63 - Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi - kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger - Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9 - Isaac
KanaKa - Kanaka
Sikphok/ sek_phok - Josh
dsm915rider - Javi
307dsm - Luis
Alan11 - Alan LOL
ArcticTsi - Jose
Sortiz92 - Sergio
Jay3 - Julian
EndSurvivor - Josh
Ed4G - Edwin(4G GT)

2gBmP- Brian (2g gs-t spyder)

Well, I was cruising down the highway and got on it pretty hard and when i let off i could see smoke behind me and i started lookin at my gauges and it was running really hot so i pulled over right away. I checked everything over and it was out of coolant. I added coolant and limped it home. I started looking it over and it looks like its leaking externally in the front by the exh manifold. I'm hoping to take it to a buddys house that was a mechanic and look into it further this weekend. It runs pretty rough right now. The guy i bought it from told me it needs a new tune and suggested Luna Perf. Any advice?

Coolant leaking near the exhaust manifold could also be the turbo coolant lines or water pipe. Check the compression and leakdown to verify. I'd try not to drive it until then.

Luna performance is a great shop. They built my block for me. Ray (the owner) really knows his DSMs.

I'm guessing your at Bliss bassed on your user name?

9!clipseDOHC - Nathan
yoshi_tony - tony
Mischif - Matt
b3n_91 - Ben
6bolt_97spyder - Jose
tank2220 - Sergio
fwbt - Jim
Copper90 - Larry
t4g63 - Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi - kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger - Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9 - Isaac
KanaKa - Kanaka
Sikphok/ sek_phok - Josh
dsm915rider - Javi
307dsm - Luis
Alan11 - Alan LOL
ArcticTsi - Jose
Sortiz92 - Sergio
Jay3 - Julian
EndSurvivor - Josh
Ed4G - Edwin(4G GT)

2gBmP- Brian (2g gs-t spyder)

Welcome Brian! Dang another spyder, you'll fit right in, LOL.

Ya hahahaha idk if i paid to much or not i actually just bought my syper off ebay LOL have not even seen it yet it has 49k original miles... I paid like 9k for it LOL shipped but i really wanna make it badass like crazy crazy fast :) so who or where do i go to? The car is 100% stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^please tell me you didnt just sent the money! and welcome to the DSM world

Ya hahahaha idk if i paid to much or not i actually just bought my syper off ebay LOL have not even seen it yet it has 49k original miles... I paid like 9k for it LOL shipped but i really wanna make it badass like crazy crazy fast :) so who or where do i go to? The car is 100% stock.

yea another spyder:hellyeah:.....for 9k you should of got a gsx tho for a good price then spend the rest of the money modifying it:thumb:

Ya, i'm at Bliss. Bought the car from a guy on post too. Thanks for the help. I'm going to check into it Saturday and see what i find out.

Told you those guys are in the woodwork over there...
Anyways welcome to tuners. Maybe you'll see my 1G on old Bliss soon.

Ya idk i liked the facted that its super low original miles and convertible :) Im ready to do whatever to soup up this car i just dont really know about the engines to much haha

There are two things you can do to fix that. Get a FSM and a Haynes and open them. Second, get a basic tool set and an open mind. I can't count on my hands how many times I've said "How the heck did that happen?!?" Oh yeah Step three... MAKE BOOST!

WELCOME TO TUNERS... EL PASO CHAPTER!!!
i used to work for luna.. he does know engines.
recentlly thu ive opened up my own shop, if i can be of any service to u please dont hesitate to ask... u can pm me here or give me a call:hellyeah:

what car did u buy?.. most of us know all the DSMs running round here?:hmm:

I ALSO WELCOME U TO TUNERS!!!:thumb:

cant wait to see pictures of pictures spyder... and dont sweat the price. a car is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay... if u need help outfitting her hit me up, i just opened up my own shop, been in the DSM game for at least ten years, own countless DSMs,( currently own 3) come by a shoot the _____ any time.:sneaky:

sergio

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back