The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

El Paso Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got her somenew shoes.... shesrunning good but after 5000rpms she acts up boost leak check time
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

where can i coop a eagle talon grill???
Las cruses c.l. has a set of same rims for 300 .

Last edited:
9!clipseDOHC - Nathan
yoshi_tony - tony
Mischif - Matt
b3n_91 - Ben
6bolt_97spyder - Jose
tank2220 - Sergio
fwbt - Jim
Copper90 - Larry
t4g63 - Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi - kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger - Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9 - Isaac
KanaKa - Kanaka
Sikphok/ sek_phok - Josh
dsm915rider - Javi
307dsm - Luis
Alan11 - Alan LOL
ArcticTsi - Jose
Sortiz92 - Sergio
Jay3 - Julian
EndSurvivor - Josh
Ed4G - Edwin(4G GT)
hooah07
2gBmP- Brian (2g gs-t spyder)
181161= Raul
Deek00= Derek
TerribleTSi - Matty
Chris_92TSi - Chris
SiNisTeR915 - Luis
Ramones987-Ramon
talonesturbo-pablo

anyone have a spare upper a/c hose for sale mine cracked 1990 94???

Do you mean the hose going from the compressor to the condensor, or the one coming from the firewall to the condensor. I have both.

Broke down today . :confused:
Oh no! What's wrong?

haha well i do know u i work at pepboys remember i saw u there with your evo haha
Oh ok! I did know this was you! Sounda good man! Just to make sure you heard the time has been moved to 6:00pm at Ascarate Park. See you on Sunday!

Been driving it for a week and the it just stoped left me on the side of the road with a dead battery and my battery light on dash dint come on. Got it home after a charge and It's not charging . I have another alternator but I'm worried about the light on dash . Idk if the light not working on dash has a diode or something . Hopping my spare alternator works. Someone needs to manufacture a heat shield for alternator from down pipe and p/s fluid

Could I be in the group too....:thumb:

Let me introduce my self am Robert but my friends call me rob g and I been in El Paso for 19 years am not new to dsm but am still learning. I own a 1990 eagle talon tsi awd modifications ( 2g maf, 550cc injectors, egr delete, manual boost gauge). I also got a 2g 420a eagle talon.
I would like to cruise around town with all the dsm out there in ept. So right now it's just me and my homie taking over the streets but it be down to be with more dsm people out there...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back