The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

El Paso Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm down to go next wed me an my cousin in his gsx I always have bad luck going to them Tho. First time was Chillen no problems.. Second time right when I was leavin cops block off exits an I got a mountain of tickets.. Third time on my way there I wrecked my 420(stupid lady cut me off an I slammed into her).. It's been like exactly one year since the crash but at least it gave me an opportunity to upgrade(;...anyways im down. Where is the cruise now??

I'm in. And why did the cops block off the exits for? They can't do that can they?

I'd go in my "collie" (Colorado) but I'm not really down with the 5-0 showing up. I'm not suspect, I just like a little cleaner image, ya know? I mean we are, after all, the fans of a platform that is 100% badassed, nothing more... nothing less...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go in my "collie" (Colorado) but I'm not really down with the 5-0 showing up. I'm not suspect, I just like a little cleaner image, ya know? I mean we are, after all, the fans of a platform that is 100% badassed, nothing more... nothing less...

I agree. There's no way I'm getting tickets for hanging around with hondas and stuff. I'll stick to the family friendly, law abiding, non 5-0 attracting DSM meets, track nights, and/or a mod/garage gtg.

I have an idea for a meet. We should rent out arroyo seco for the day, maybe during spring break or something. Its 500 for the whole day(weekday), plus 25 per car. 5 car limit, unless we also get insurance.

I have an idea for a meet. We should rent out arroyo seco for the day, maybe during spring break or something. Its 500 for the whole day(weekday), plus 25 per car. 5 car limit, unless we also get insurance.

That would be a LOT of FUN! $125 a person for a whole day, SWEET!

Yea 125 isn't bad, and we get the track to ourselves! The only thing is if we had more than 5 people interested in going, im sure the insurance would raise the price alot.

Me and tony went to the wed's meet like a few months ago. Wasn't that bad. A cop did a drive through of the parking lot, but that was all.

You all should come to the drags on One of the Up coming Sundays
there isn't that many dsmer but me and my brother....
it would be nice to see all of dsmer enthusiast that this border city has....

9!clipseDOHC-Nathan
yoshi_tony-tony
Mischif-Matt
b3n_91-ben
6bolt_97spyder-jose
tank2220-sergio
fwbt-jim
Copper90-Larry
t4g63-Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi- kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger-Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9-ISAAC
KanaKa- Kanaka
Sikphok/ sekphok= Josh
dsm915rider=javi
307:dsm:= Luis:cool:

You can count me in for a weekend day out there, sounds like a blast.

Weekends have a base rate of 1200 for the full day 700 for half day. thats 265 full day or 165 half day per head for 5 heads. So if we did it on a weekend it would be better to just go during an open track event where its only 80 and we dont have to worry about the 5 car limit insurance thing.

Been there like 2 or 3 times in past 2 months, i was the only dsm there.

My homie runs the track, so maybe i could talk to him about a dsm day or something, see if i can get us a little discount if enough of us can commit to go.

Last edited:

:
welcome to tuners im down to go...
hopefully ill have my car ready in two weeks ima pick up a crank from jim-fwbt

my bad matt this guy offered my 10 bucks less and not going to the junk yard but you down to go tomorrow after 12 i gotta pick up a hardness for a non turbo anyways

My homie runs the track, so maybe i could talk to him about a dsm day or something, see if i can get us a little discount if enough of us can commit to go.

sounds good to me:hellyeah:

Yea im still down to go to the junkyard, dont get out of class till 12 tho.

And i'll talk to my friend and see what he says.

Got my new injectors already just waiting on the seal kit which should be here friday, hopefully that fixes my problem. But i doubt it LOL.

9!clipseDOHC-Nathan
yoshi_tony-tony
Mischif-Matt
b3n_91-ben
6bolt_97spyder-jose
tank2220-sergio
fwbt-jim
Copper90-Larry
t4g63-Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi- kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger-Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9-ISAAC
KanaKa- Kanaka
Sikphok/ sekphok= Josh
dsm915rider=javi
307:dsm:= Luis:cool:
Alan11=Alan LOL

Last edited:
Ok seriously we need to have little meet at least we got like 20 dsms on this list ( maybe less knowin how unreliable our cars are haha) but even if we don't cruise it or anythin jus like one night all of us meet at the mall parkin lot or something centralized so those that haven't met anyone of us we can all meet each other.. What should we do any other ideas guys??

My taxes just cleared the account (separate thread on that one)... so i shall be up and running soon... IF the FEDEX gods are on my side. I think that Tony is the only one that's seen my actual car.

As far as going to the track, we roll deep and run the honda fanboi's and V-hates off the track, I'd do my part

Hey guys, finally got stationed stateside. Over at Holloman, near Alamogordo. I think you guys are the closest group to me. I have been down to Arroyo Seco to get some Roadcourse time in already. Went down with a few guys from the base. Had a blast. Going to try to make it to the El Paso Motorplex? On the 13th for the Grudgematch/drag day they are having. Need to get back in tune with the Talon since she was in storage for a while.

ArticTsi = Jose

Hey guys, finally got stationed stateside. Over at Holloman, near Alamogordo. I think you guys are the closest group to me. I have been down to Arroyo Seco to get some Roadcourse time in already. Went down with a few guys from the base. Had a blast. Going to try to make it to the El Paso Motorplex? On the 13th for the Grudgematch/drag day they are having. Need to get back in tune with the Talon since she was in storage for a while.

ArticTsi = Jose

Welcome Jose! I just saw your post on the 14b thread about having it stored in Texas and I was going to PM to see what part. We are very glad to have you! That meet we are planning for March is going to be a meet and great and then drag night at the Motorplex. Here is a link to that discussion: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/el-paso-area-dsm-forum/391919-el-paso-march-dsms-meet.html

Also we are planning a "DSM day" at Arroyo Seco around June here: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/el-paso-area-dsm-forum/392056-arroyo-seco-track-day-discussion.html

Can't wait to see your 12 second 14b 1g :hellyeah:

9!clipseDOHC-Nathan
yoshi_tony-tony
Mischif-Matt
b3n_91-ben
6bolt_97spyder-jose
tank2220-sergio
fwbt-jim
Copper90-Larry
t4g63-Miguel "Mike"
kpsc93TSi- kevin
jjm96gst
Beniger-Benny
Spanky_DSM - Sam
my spyder gsx9-ISAAC
KanaKa- Kanaka
Sikphok/ sekphok= Josh
dsm915rider=javi
307dsm = Luis
Alan11=Alan LOL
ArticTsi - Jose

20 El Paso DSMers!!! I hope to see each and everyone of you guys at the meet in March!

well i just filed my income tax feeling good =]] but nothing aint going on my car LOL...... maybe see if i can

welcome jose hope to see you on the 13th and im down for a arroyo but all 20 would sound better than only 5 sounds but it would be more expensive right?

Welcome Jose! I just saw your post on the 14b thread about having it stored in Texas and I was going to PM to see what part. We are very glad to have you! That meet we are planning for March is going to be a meet and great and then drag night at the Motorplex. Here is a link to that discussion: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/el-paso-area-dsm-forum/391919-el-paso-march-dsms-meet.html

Also we are planning a "DSM day" at Arroyo Seco around June here: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/el-paso-area-dsm-forum/392056-arroyo-seco-track-day-discussion.html

Can't wait to see your 12 second 14b 1g :hellyeah:

Thanks for the welcome. I am down for sure on the meets. Of course job and family permitting. My Talon is my daily driver to work so I cant get to crazy with her. I do run it hard, but built it to be a dependeble roadcourse car. She has alot of weight most drag cars dont. I am street legal, full sheet metal, full glass, muffler, big brakes, big wide wheels, huge sway bars, strut tower bars and all kinds of suspension work, which unfortunatley adds weight. Which is where my passion is, hence keeping the turbo stock for classification. It just happens to be somewhat quick at the drags and that is where it seems to get the most attention. Overseas the drag racing especially in Japan is almost non existent. So it is going to be fun to get back into the drag scene. Curious to see how she does right out the box after being stored for 5 years. I know I will be here at Holloman for at least 2 1/2 years(retirement eligble then). So hopefully I can squeeze an 11 second pass out of the 14b. Any 11 and that would rock. It is going to take time, weight reduction and tuning. But I know shes got it in her. I am going to try and go to the dragstrip this sunday the 13th, to shake the cobwebs loose and get a base line from which to start. Sorry for the long rant. Just excited to be back in the states.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back