The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

eclipse to talon rear conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93ETGOCART

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2008
stotts city, Missouri
ok so i know there are plenty of threads on the talon to eclipse conversion but i found a 2ga rear end off a talon in my local salvage yard for 100 dollars for the bumper cover, tail lights, and center section. i really like the talon rear more ### the reverse lights and license plate bracket isnt in the bumper cover. so what exactly would need to be done? i know i will need to move the center bracket for the bumper at least but will i also need to move the sides? also will i need to drill new holes to mount the tails and center section? thanks in advance oh ya im doing this to a 95 rs

Pretty sure the side brackets would have to be moved as I think they would get in the way of the larger talon tail lights. To install the center section you will need to drill holes in the body for the lower bolt(studs) to go through. Then you would have to make any necessary wiring/ connector changes for all the lights.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back