The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

East Coast Road Trip 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how much for a tune. I jus rebuilt my motor and need a good tune

all depends on what your tuning with...send Kreionic a PM he can help you out with pricing...

LOL yea i havent heard anything...id drive out there and ask and such, but i have no car :(

but yea lets make this happen..!

ill be the first. As long as the car dosent break or something comes up and it leaves me broke, Ill be there. Is there a set date yet? no one will know if they can come or not without one. Hey BLACK97GSX, did you talk to your dude and get a date yet?

Dyno Day List
1. MMMMBST

the drop jaw thing is the 28th not the weeknd previously stated

ill be the first. As long as the car dosent break or something comes up and it leaves me broke, Ill be there. Is there a set date yet? no one will know if they can come or not without one. Hey BLACK97GSX, did you talk to your dude and get a date yet?

Dyno Day List
1. MMMMBST

No i haven't talked to anyone yet because i don't know exactly what you guys want to do...Like i said the weekend of March 7th is the autox in Myrtle Beach...so that would be a cool weekend for a dyno day/autox event. Will March 7th weekend work for you guys or no?? Who needs a tune and who just wants to do 3 dyno runs...let me split up the lists...Like i said copy & paste the list and add your name to whichever list fits you...with 2 lists i will be able to talk to the owner and give him a better idea of what we want to do...

Tune List

3 Dyno Runs

The 7th sounds good to me.

3 Dyno Runs

1. Gstclipse69
2. MMMMBST

The 7th sounds good to me.

3 Dyno Runs

1. Gstclipse69
2. MMMMBST

awesome...2 so far...lets keep them coming...if we get at least 4 or 5 guys total that need tuning or just want to do 3 dyno runs ill contact the owner and something up...ill probably call him today anyway...

ill start recruiting around here. they wont all be DSMs though. My girlfriend wants to dyno her srt-4 and i think my buddy with his 300zxtt will dyno his as well. ill ask him but the GF will dyno for sure so we have 3 people now.

ill start recruiting around here. they wont all be DSMs though. My girlfriend wants to dyno her srt-4 and i think my buddy with his 300zxtt will dyno his as well. ill ask him but the GF will dyno for sure so we have 3 people now.

sounds good man...if they want to jump on the dyno add their names to the list so i have a better idea of how many people are gonna come...i'm finally gonna call the owner tomorrow...

so me and a few guys will be heading down for this where are we meeting ect

I know I need a tune pretty bad, more information on this would be nice. I know I have spring break the first week of March, so info like where this would be would be great.

Tune List
1.Fear19

Add Cobies name 2 the list...I dont care what you say cobie you're going on the dyno...and we r gonna put nanas car up there too haha

LOL suck it up...

they also do 1/4 mile runs on their dyno...u gona let me run a pass or 2 in yours cobie? i bet 15 bucks Im quicker than u in your own car...LOL

i didnt know 1/4 pulls were possible ona dyno. i dont get traction on the street.

i just talked to the owner and he said the last week in Feb and first week of March they are moving shops...only moving about 5 miles from where they are now...but they are not sure when the dyno is gonna be up and running again...he said hes gonna see what he can do and call me in the next couple days...

that sucks...

and yea he has a staging light and all...u still spin on the dyno, but only when u launch. And boy is it sketchy doing a 6 grand launch on a dyno...LOL

i have one for sure and another is a maybe. Im military and my dude usually works weekends so we need a date at least 2-3 weeks prior so he can schedule leave.

Well this seems hopeless, to tell the truth....

haha it will happen...just need to figure a couple things out real quick...as of right now March 14th or 21st might look better...Ill be in contact with him over the next couple days and let you know...Once i figure out an exact date i will probably start a new thread for it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back