The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

East Coast Road Trip 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats up matt. Its charlie from evom. I just wanted to let you know im down in MB now. We have a AWD mustang dyno and would gladly hold a dyno day/ tuning day for one or more of the days everyone is down here. Hit me up. The local guys can give you my number or hit me up on evom

charlie

damn it charlie...stop following me around...just because your my roommate doesn't mean you can follow me around...haha

So whats the deal guys...is this meet going to happen this year?

i would love to come for the day maybe stay the nite im new to the whole dsm thing but its probably my favorite car ive ever owned if someone would let me know the days ill be there car is getting a cheap paint job right now but it should be ready by the end of january and my new fuel pressure solenoid just came in so im good to go:dsm:

So whats the deal guys...is this meet going to happen this year?

due to me having no money and being banned from evom i have stopped planning for this event so i do not know any info anymore i hope it still happens but i will see you guys next year

If no weekend meet happens...we can still plan a dyno day...Charlie aka Kreionic tunes for my buddies shop down here...RS Speed Labs in Conway, SC...its about 5 mins from Coastal Carolina University...I can talk to him about having a BBQ/Dyno Day on a saturday or something if we get enough interest...oh yeah the shop has an AWD Mustang Dyno...I can talk to the shop owner about discounted dyno prices and BBQ details plus Kreionic can do any tuning if needed...Let me know what you guys want to do...

I would really like to drive up for this but im not gonna have my talon done by then so i will most likely ride up with mmmmbst... :(

Is anyone going to take up the torch and plan this since Ziggy can not come? If this event is still on, I'm going to have to bust ass to get my DSM ready by then.ROFL

Whoever knows the person with the shop has to throw down the date to make sure dude will be open. I vote March 7-8.

I am definately down to go.... Just got to get her tuned. Hopefully I will have a good tune on her by then, waiting on a little help since Im new to DSM Link. Keep us posted on where we can stay and what we will be doing....Dyno day sounds GREAT!! Anyone around the Greenville, NC area want to help out a fellow DSMer tune their car PM me. :dsm:

I want to come, but the only problem I have is I'm not 21 so i cant get a hotel room.

u gota be 21...? my gf is 20, and we always put the hotel room in her name...

If no weekend meet happens...we can still plan a dyno day...Charlie aka Kreionic tunes for my buddies shop down here...RS Speed Labs in Conway, SC...its about 5 mins from Coastal Carolina University...I can talk to him about having a BBQ/Dyno Day on a saturday or something if we get enough interest...oh yeah the shop has an AWD Mustang Dyno...I can talk to the shop owner about discounted dyno prices and BBQ details plus Kreionic can do any tuning if needed...Let me know what you guys want to do...

Dyno days at RS speedlabs are fun, great deals, plenty of food, let you have hands on a little bit...also fill nos bottles and such...for 30 bucks they will spray your intercooler with nitrous for extra HP

..so is this happening or what...? Im moving back to the beach this friday, i can sit with Cobie (Dready) and see what can happen, and talk to the guys at RS Speedlabs...possibly get them to get on this site and give input...!

So is there a set date yet? February is getting very close LOL.

u gota be 21...? my gf is 20, and we always put the hotel room in her name...

Dyno days at RS speedlabs are fun, great deals, plenty of food, let you have hands on a little bit...also fill nos bottles and such...for 30 bucks they will spray your intercooler with nitrous for extra HP

..so is this happening or what...? Im moving back to the beach this friday, i can sit with Cobie (Dready) and see what can happen, and talk to the guys at RS Speedlabs...possibly get them to get on this site and give input...!

All the hotels on ocean blvd you have to be 25 to get a room unless its on of the crack house ones... haha

now that i remember, you must have some1 over 21 staying in the room, or you cant stay...last summer 2 drunk chicks asked me 2 sign for their room and offered me 2 stay with them for the week.....gigitty gigitty!

like i said before, im moving back to the beach tomorrow, so i will meet up with Cobie (the guy with the land and all..) and see what we can do to make this happen_and if anyone else wants to step up and help a little bit, great!! I also emailed the guys at RS Speedlabs and will most likely stop by the shop as well this weekend...

haha i doubt anyone at RS Speed Labs will answer an email...maybe i'm wrong...I am good friends with the shop owner and their tuner...their tuner was my roommate...so who all is interested in a dyno day...there is an autox event March 7th in myrtle beach also...if anyone is interested...might be cool to do it that weekend...here is the autox link

SCR-SCCA :: Autocross / Solo

they just had an event at this location about a month ago...it was a good course and a lot of fun...If we get enough people interested in a dyno day i can talk to the owner this weekend...lets start a list...just copy and paste the list and add your name to it...

Dyno Day List

Charlie aka Kreionic on here is their tuner...he was supposed to go up to NY this weekend or next week for a couple weeks to tune a bunch of cars but if we get enough interest in getting tuned i could probably get him to stay down here...if not i can probably set up some good prices on 3 dyno runs...let me know...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back