The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

East Coast Road Trip 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just plan on camping if dready will still let us. Because this DSMer is poor. Plus trying to find a hotel when you aren't 21 is near to impossible.

i will look at some hotels for anyone who wants one i will get a few in north myrtle and and some in myrtle so they can pick. i will also look for a few close to where matt (dsmjunkie) and i will be staying in our house in north myrtle. give me about an hour and i will have some choices for you guys

-becca

Wow, this seems like an amazing idea. Why in February though? IMO it'd be a lot funner in warmer weather so were not standing around freezeing. But im uo for it either way!

we do it in feb because it is not as crowded. and its actually not that cold the past couple of years the most we needed was jeans and a hoodie. the water is freezing but the weather is generally nice.

ok so i have some hotels in north myrtle, i have been looking for myrtle beach but all the ones i have found are a good but more expensive. so if you want to stay in myrtle beach i would suggest maybe orbitz or expedia.
these price are for 2 adults from friday to saturday so of coarse longer and more people will cost more i could not find the ages required for reserving the rooms sorry but i will list the phone numbers so you can call.
here is the list for north myrtle:

Comfort Inn
1755 US 17 North
North Myrtle beach
(843) 249-2490

2 double beds 69.99/night

1 king bed 69.99/night

Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort ( i found this one to be the best deal)
p.s. this hotel is ocean front..
1525 South Ocean Blvd.
North Myrtle Beach
(843) 272-3933

2 queen beds (ocean front) 59.99/night

1 queen bed, and sofa bed (ocean front) 49.99/night

1 king bed (limited view) 45.99/night

1 king bed, and sofa bed (ocean front) 59.99/night

suite, 2 queen beds and murphy bed (no view) 49.99/night

Super 8
1591 HWY 17 North
HWY 17 at North Point North Myrtle Beach
(843) 249-7339

2 double beds 48.40/night

suite 1 king bed and sofa bed 60.72/night

1 king bed room with jacuzzi 57.20/night

Quality Inn
1601 HWY 17 North
North Myrtle Beach
(843) 280-4550

1 king bed 59.99/night

2 double beds 69.99/night

all of this info came from their websites so if you call and they tell you something different you can tell them thats where you got the info.

or if you want you can rent a house in north myrtle beach..
but that would only be a good deal if you have other people staying with you and you are staying a little longer the 2 nights. we will probably go down the latest on thursday..

or if you want you can rent a house in north myrtle beach..
but that would only be a good deal if you have other people staying with you and you are staying a little longer the 2 nights. we will probably go down the latest on thursday..

Well it sounds like a plan.....Now how many website are posted on this. If we could went that track then it would be perfect weekend.

Well it sounds like a plan.....Now how many website are posted on this. If we could went that track then it would be perfect weekend.

the only problem with the track is that some people drive a ways to get there so if something happens your stranded until you can fix it or have it fixed. So we usually try to stray away with that and concentrate more on the night life and cruising

i will look at some hotels for anyone who wants one i will get a few in north myrtle and and some in myrtle so they can pick. i will also look for a few close to where matt (dsmjunkie) and i will be staying in our house in north myrtle. give me about an hour and i will have some choices for you guys

-becca

i knew you were cheating on me bi***

Your the bi***, She's cheating on you with me...:D

But for real you can count on us going.

i knew you were cheating on me bi***

hahaha wrong website name LOL i didnt even notice that until now... but if you only had one name i wouldnt have that problem ROFL :D

Your the bi***, She's cheating on you with me...:D

But for real you can count on us going.

tell him girl!!:sneaky:

sandra you and shawn are staying with us correct???:cool:

-becca

:laser:

the only problem with the track is that some people drive a ways to get there so if something happens your stranded until you can fix it or have it fixed. So we usually try to stray away with that and concentrate more on the night life and cruising

i agree, i mean i love myrtle beach but i do want to come home.... i have to see my dog :D

:laser:

i'm down, mb in feb would be a great idea imo, just gotta get the dates down and i'll be there!:thumb:

Well if it want for bad luck I'd have none at all . I had some prosti- tot pull a left right in front of me a week ago . Waiting on insurance Money and what ever at the moment . Needless to say the fwd is totaled . So I dunno if I am gonna make it . I can't " drive the Black awd due to gas millage and well very not streetable ( 8 1000 cc injectors , chute bracket , etc looks funny going down the road ) . Good news is ( while I hurry up and wait ) I found a complete 90 chassis trans and all w/ 4 bolt for a good price and it has awesome paint . If the Insurance would hurry up I could get it prepped , transferred and running in 2 weeks ( +/- time for parts ) . I will let every one know by End of January.

PS I have a list of parts needed on here if anyone has some of what I need .

What's going on guys? I forgot about this meet and finally decided to get on and check it out...there doesn't seem to be that much interest in a meet so far...so no list or anything of who is coming? No weekend decided yet? Any ideas on what everyone wants to do??

Whats up matt. Its charlie from evom. I just wanted to let you know im down in MB now. We have a AWD mustang dyno and would gladly hold a dyno day/ tuning day for one or more of the days everyone is down here. Hit me up. The local guys can give you my number or hit me up on evom

charlie

Well due to some unfortunate financial situations I am unable to come this year i wont be able to get the car highway ready until at the earlist may. Unless i come into alot of money i will have to sit this one out. Hope you guys have fun and i want to see some pics

ahh...im gona be back home for this after all....but DSMless_

poop.

any1 want 2 donate me a dsm..? LOL

Ill be there. A Dyno day sounds great! Anyone make a list yet of everyone that is going?

I want to come, but the only problem I have is I'm not 21 so i cant get a hotel room.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back