The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

*East Coast Road Trip 2007*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah, i agree john, i didnt even wash my car, sprayed it off 1/2 way through the road trip with water but that was it

Mine just needs a paint job. bad

join the club

i had a blast but now that im home the car is acting funny but o well hopefully it will last unril i can get becca in her laser and have a beater so i am aiming on setting virginia beach in september let me know what you guys think

ill post up pics soon

Thanks everyone for such a great time and the pics of my car!! Well it was a great weekend except coming home to snow and ice...

Well, VA Beach will be out for us.... The baby is due on 8/8 and Sept will be a little to soon to leave him/her.... We arent even going to make NOPI this year

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back