The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

*East Coast Road Trip 2007*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95RedRS

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 2, 2005
Dirty Jerzee, New_Jersey
Since I had so much fun last year, And it's almost that time to ring in the new year...It's never to early to plan.

Just seeing who/what if anything has even been discussed, I know last year we started planning this around Janurary...But a headstart never hurt. I'll even offer some help this year if you guys dont mind.

The talon is down at the moment but I'm hoping soon to fix that...Winter offers time to get my shit back together.

Anyway Shot some ideas out there or even post up (I dunno if doug or Ed have even given thought to this but Like i said fi peopel are busy I'm willing to help out.)

VA Beach This year? Or Redo a Myrtle Beach Meet like last year.

I think a Myrtle Beach trip would be awesome. I had to cancel out last year b/c my first gen broke. She is getting a new motor in feb. but I purchased a 97 eagle talon esi last april and she runs very very good. So I would love to go and take her. Let me know on some more details.

Dont all answer at once guys ;)

hey scott yea last year was awesome and if i can get my car straightened out ill bring it if not ill have to bring the n/a laser but im hopin i can go this year ill talk to doug and see what if any his plans are.

Yes People it is about that time again to start planning once again . If we plan it around the Drop Jaw mag winter cruze tour 7 it will be Feb 23, 24 25th . Since Ed is not here at the present time ( If he is speak up bro ) , I will start hashing out the places for food and so forth . We have always done it around the Drop Jaw thing so we have something to laugh at when on the strip and at the Bar . So LMK what you think about the dates and we will go from there . Yes it will be somewhat cold but it wasn't that bad last year ! This year what does everyone think of adding maybe another stop or two in the months of April, May , June or July ? Discuss......:dsm: :talon:

i could meet you all up there depending on if i get sent off again or not

I like the idea of having a second trip to VA beach.

P.s. Stay Safe out there Ed!!!

Anyway who's interested in going again post up!!!

before i go and spend alot of time into prepairingeverything i need to know who all is going to show up to this,

So far the date will be feb 23-25

i will tell everyone i know and tell them to put there name on here so if you plan on going please add your name to this list.

1. ZiggysDSM-Matt & Becca

im contimplating if i should go or not, but if i can get my car a little more road trip friendly i would love to go, what kind of things do you do once you get to the destination?

I personally had an awesome time last year, it is well worth the trip. The ride down there was a little long for us but when you travel in a pack of dsm's its actually nice. Once you get down there your free to do whatever. We usually stay in one hotel so everytime you come out your door you run into someone. Its nice because everyone is in the same spot and its very easy to make plans. We usually have an itenerary or however you spell that, but we usually dont go by that. We go out to dinner together and breakfast lunch and any other meal you like. But after any meal you can go shop, cruise, work on your car if need be which usually someone needs to. But on saturday we go and take picture in front of the hard rock cafe and talk. Last year wret made up a car shop/contest thing which was awesome but trst me if you go youll have a great time.

As husband of the winner to the runner up of "Car that could most likely acheive warp speed" or something to that effect. We will be there, but in the 7. Most likely we will show up on Saturday morning.

Since Ed is not going to be there we should go ahead and nominate a designated drunk.

I'm living in Northern Virginia now, not Raleigh but I'm down.

2. ugotworked2-Tommy

If you want on our way down we can stop somewhere and pick you up.

Im still game.

Post up people!!!

Ok everyone here is last years itinerary.

FRIDAY

5:00 PM ARRIVE IN MYRTLE BEACH.

6:00 PM MEET UP IN FRONT OF BLUE BAY RESORT HOTEL.

6:15 PM DRIVE TO DINNER AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS.

6:30 PM DINNER AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS.

8:00 PM LEAVE BWW HEADING BACK TO HOTEL.

8:30 PM ARRIVE AT HOTEL.

8:30 PM UNTIL? CHOOSE TO CRUISE STRIP OR HAVE DRINKS AT BEACH HOUSE BAR IN FRONT OF HOTEL.

SATURDAY

9:00 AM MEET UP IN FRONT OF BLUE BAY RESORT HOTEL.

9:15 AM DRIVE TO BREAKFAST AT EITHER DENNY'S OR HOT STACKS PANCAKE HOUSE.

10:15 AM FINISH BREAKFAST AND HEAD TO HARDROCK CAFÉ FOR PICS.

10:30 AM ARRIVE AT HARDROCK CAFE.

11:30 AM FINISH PHOTOS.

11:45 AM HEAD OUT TO LUNCH AT OVERTIME SPORTS CAFÉ.

12:15 PM ARRIVE AT OVERTIME SPORTS CAFÉ.

1:45 PM LEAVE OVERTIME SPORTS CAFÉ HEADING BACK TO HOTEL.

2:15 PM ARRIVE AT HOTEL.

4:15 PM MEET OUTSIDE OF HOTEL.

4:30 PM HEAD OUT TO BROADWAY AT THE BEACH FOR SHOPPING.

6:30 PM MEET IN FRONT OF JOE'S CRAB SHACK FOR DINNER. www.joescrabshack.com

AT THE CONCLUSION OF DINNER, I WOULD LIKE TO CRUISE THE STRIP ONE TIME WITH ALL THE TUNERS THEN ONTO THE HOTEL. AT THAT TIME YOU MAY EITHER CRUISE THE STRIP MORE, HAVE DRINKS WITH ME AT THE "BEACH HOUSE", GO BACK TO BROADWAY AND EXPIERENCE THEIR NIGHTLIFE AT "CELEBRITY SQUARE", OR DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

SUNDAY

11:00 AM MEET IN FRONT BLUE BAY RESORT HOTEL AFTER CHECKING OUT.

11:15 AM HEAD TO DENNY'S FOR BRUNCH.

12:30 PM HEAD BACK TO WHERE EVER YOUR ASS CAME FROM.

if anyone would like to change anything or critique it fell free

Last edited by a moderator:
You should cruze down to Garden city and go to seafare all you can eat crab legs and huge buffet i would show you but the army is holding me down as well. my family owns a beach house in surfside i know where the good resturants are:)

before i go and spend alot of time into prepairingeverything i need to know who all is going to show up to this,

So far the date will be feb 23-25

i will tell everyone i know and tell them to put there name on here so if you plan on going please add your name to this list.

2. EclipseGSXgirl- Chelsea & Ryan (in talon esi and eclipse)

Its not showing much intrest Im kind of upset.

And matt I was asleeeep when you called and now my phone died...and I left my charger at work...Ill give you a shout when i get it back on.

Show some interest!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back