The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

*East Coast Road Trip 2007*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey i would love to go but that a lil far for me to drive. do you hold this every year? if so ill try to make it next year

hey i would love to go but that a lil far for me to drive. do you hold this every year? if so ill try to make it next year

we try to do it every year and i suggest you try to make it this year you wont regret it

1. ZiggysDSM - Matt & Becca Blue bay 3 br suite booked
2. ugotworked2 - Tommy
3. EclipseGSXgirl - Chelsea & Ryan (in talon esi and eclipse)
4. 1bad420a Greg - 90 TSI or 91 GS turbo Palms Resort.
5. 95RedRS Scott In God Knows What Since The Talon Is ####ed
6. Wret - Ron & Maria
7. blackbichGSX - Fred - 03 Evo - (GSX and Talon are down )
8. hondamunchergsx - 95 talon tsi awd ( matt )
9. xxxotiknightz - 96 rs (Titus & Jess)
10. Talon5786 - Joe and Kristen
11. Anonymity - chris and ?
12. TJ & Dani; early Saturday morning, In the 7 or the Benz. No yellow eclipse
13. Ryan and Katie - 96 TSi AWD
14. Robin and Nick- 98 GST

Greg: What time are you planning on leaving from NC and which way are you going? Maybe we can meet on the way!

dont forget to bring your 2 ways this year

1. ZiggysDSM - Matt & Becca Blue bay 3 br suite booked
2. ugotworked2 - Tommy
3. EclipseGSXgirl - Chelsea & Ryan (in talon esi and eclipse)
4. 1bad420a Greg - 90 TSI or 91 GS turbo Palms Resort.
5. 95RedRS Scott In God Knows What Since The Talon Is ####ed
6. Wret - Ron & Maria
7. blackbichGSX - Fred - 03 Evo - (GSX and Talon are down )
8. hondamunchergsx - 95 talon tsi awd ( matt )
9. xxxotiknightz - 96 rs (Titus & Jess)
10. Talon5786 - Joe and Kristen
11. Anonymity - chris and ?
12. Ryan and Katie - 96 TSi AWD
13. Robin and Nick- 98 GST

Gotta pull out, work calls.

Hmmm ok I have 1 of those . What chanel ..

usually channel 6 unless theres alot of interference then wo go to 13

WILL EVERYONE WHO IS GOING PLEASE SEND ME A PM INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING

Your user name on this site
Your name and whoever is going with you
Your cell number

IMPORTANT

if you would like to come with the north caravan you need to send me a pm otherwise we wont know where to get you.

not sure what the marines have in store for me but i should be running by then no commiting to the trip just yet

91 talon tsi

Ziggy, you have the Jax people right? Paul, Vic, Thomas and the rest right? I might go and just ride with. I really dont feel safe driving so far with some of my issues.

yea i have talked to some of them and they said that they are goin to ride up and there some evo guys comin from fl too

Ok everyone I have to say it is looking like a big meet this year , as time gets closser I will be posting more info for everyone .
The plans still stand that the NC guys are meeting up w/ the North and west people at south of the border , SC around 4 pm 2/23/2007 ( friday ) .
Everything is looking good on my end , I should have about 8 cars in tow w/ me ( hopefully )
As I have stated before we are here to have a good time as always . Please be safe ,keep your heads, and Please don't intentionaly try to attract the attention while driving of Law enforcement!
Thanks and We will be seeing everyone soon !
Greg B.

Yea im almost finished planing the route and all of our stops we are goinf to make this year so in the next few days i will be done with it

Well it looks like Ryan's eclipse wont be running yet. And Charlie's just threw a rod. So it will just be my talon driving. Ryan will be riding with me. We will be up there around 8 on Friday Night, and I will call Ziggy and meet up with you guys. Be safe! Cant wait to meet everyone!

I'm planning on coming, if all my parts come in this week. I have been tring to get everyone around here to go, but everyone has something going on. I should know for sure by the weekend.

Ohhh round about 250- 300 dollars should cover everything and More .

that should be plenty even if you drive a dsm that drink as much gas as ed drinks beer

Good news on the weather for the weekend we are there .

Highs in the low 70's to Hi 60's
Lows in the High 50's low 60's

There is not a big chance of rain either !

Good news on the weather for the weekend we are there .

Highs in the low 70's to Hi 60's
Lows in the High 50's low 60's

There is not a big chance of rain either !

according to weather.com this is there forcast

Friday Sunny, 10% chance of rain, High 63 Low 45

Saturday Sunny, 10% chance of rain, High 63 Low 52

Sunday Showers, 60% chance of rain, High 66 Low 46

id rather have rain on the way home then on saturday like last year next weekend is gonna be awesome

Wow I just love how a forcast can change in the matter of 3 hours . Some one tell me why weather men get paid so much for hit and miss and a strong percentage of being wrong . Just everyone keep a eye on the weather it will change atleast 15 more times before we head out .

im sorry guys i wont be making it im loosing my job so im not gonna have the money to go ...im sorry as long as everything works out i will be attending the next big meet ...once i again i hate to just ditch out last minute .......sorry guys ....good news is the cars almost done just waiting for the CAS harness to come in ......

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back