The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

*East Coast Road Trip 2007*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I might drive the piece up. I am not sure though. I am really not supposed to go out of boundaries and if I blow something I will surely get in trouble with the Navy. Depending on if SloGSX is driving and if somebody wants to ride with me. He doesnt know about his surgery yet but he wants to go. I also need my taxes back for the money issue. Unless I can crash at someones house.

if you any of you do ever plan on making a trip to virginia beach give us a hollar on www.sovadsm.com so we can try to hook up with you guys.

Why don't you guys come down. I just joined your guys' site. I like that there are more military guys with a passion for cars and not getting drunk at clubs all the time.

i agree we do planning based upon those who show up to prior meets so the more from one area the more likely we will go there

well things still look good on my end . I had a 3 drop on me , but that is life . I hope everything is ok w/ them . We are still meeting at South of the Border around 4 so thats cool . i hope to have a big caravan once we get to that point . I am also glad to see more Evos this year !
Matt Hollar at me around 1:30pm on friday so I can see if we will get there at the same time . Channel 6 as always .
That is all .
Greg

I tried to registure on that Evo board you sent me the link to, I think I know that one guy Lecon. But I havent been activated yet. Do you know if they are meeting yall at SOuth of the Boarder, or are they going straight to the Beach? Can you find out for me pleaseeeeeeee Greggy?!?!? Thanks, Muah!

Your the greatest.....I am getting excited....We , well Yucki, still have to change the alternator on my car though....It is dying a slow miserable death....

Why don't you guys come down. I just joined your guys' site. I like that there are more military guys with a passion for cars and not getting drunk at clubs all the time.

would have loved to but i didn't see the thread in time to take any leave. most of the guys are still trying to get their cars fixed for the gmu meet as well:)

I tried to registure on that Evo board you sent me the link to, I think I know that one guy Lecon. But I havent been activated yet. Do you know if they are meeting yall at SOuth of the Boarder, or are they going straight to the Beach? Can you find out for me pleaseeeeeeee Greggy?!?!? Thanks, Muah!

Robin here is what they are saying on the other Boards . Hope this helps.

""""Tomorrow is the day people! Upstatescevo, are you still coming through Columbia to pick up your brother? If so, Steveosevo and I can meet you and anybody else who may be in Columbia and wants to ride out at Clemson Rd. Exit 80 off I-20 E., at Wendy's to the right. We will pull out no later than 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. Contact us if you're going to roll with us beforehand"""""""

im all set up at my end and robin i have the numbers for some of those guys if you would like them that way you can get a direct answer but ill see everyone down there and greg illgive you a call around 1

im all set up at my end and robin i have the numbers for some of those guys if you would like them that way you can get a direct answer but ill see everyone down there and greg illgive you a call around 1

Thats ok Man I don't need the #'s . I was Hunting for a group in Columbia Sc for them to roll with .

What's going on guys? My name is BJ, i helped ED set a lot of the stuff up last year for this meet. I haven't been on the forums for a while and just noticed this thread the other day. I used to have a black 97 GSX and i sold it and last year i had my 06 GG IX MR at the meet. I know its a little late to post anything or add myself to the list but i just wanted to let you guys know i'm still in school down here so i'll be at the meet all weekend. Everyone have a safe trip down here and see you Friday.

1. ZiggysDSM - Matt & Becca Blue bay 3 br suite booked
2. ugotworked2 - Tommy
3. EclipseGSXgirl - Chelsea & Ryan (in talon esi and eclipse)
4. 1bad420a Greg - 90 TSI or 91 GS turbo Palms Resort.
5. 95RedRS Scott In God Knows What Since The Talon Is ####ed
6. Wret - Ron & Maria
7. blackbichGSX - Fred - 03 Evo - (GSX and Talon are down )
8. hondamunchergsx - 95 talon tsi awd ( matt )
9. xxxotiknightz - 96 rs (Titus & Jess)
10. Talon5786 - Joe and Kristen
11. Anonymity - chris and ?
12. Ryan and Katie - 96 TSi AWD
13. Robin and Nick- 98 GST
14. black97gsx (06MREvo, on Evom) - BJ

Update . My Nextel is screwed up I should have a loaner by tomorrow morning . But for those who have my # listen to the voice mail and the other # is listed on ther . Thanks .

Ryan and I will be leaving at 6:30 at the latest on Friday night. Hopefully we will be up there by 8 or 8:30 to meet you guys at the hotel before going to the clubs. I will call you Matt as soon as we get up so we can meet everyone. I'm excited. Everyone be safe.

i 2nd that!!! myrtle was a great time and i reallly enjoyed meeeting everybody, and we definately need to do it again..

Had a blast!!!!

www.evosc.com has pics and a vid up if anyone wants to see it.

I also had alot of fun on the road trip as well and made alot of friends!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Heyi made it back in one piece ! I will be posting a link up to imagestation.com for the pics It will be later tonight because I have 2gig cards full plus anothe 256mb card as well . Great meet . Next one this year will be probably in VA beach. Might as well get a planning thread up Ziggy . Thanks to everyone who helped plan this and thanks to the ladies and the Evo Guys who helped w/ the photos! Lets think about matbe having it later next year or what ever because of the cold this year but ohh well we will see . I had some sugestions of later next year thats why i am bringing it up ! Although it will be more expensibe ...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Those are some of my good pictures. I hope you guys like them. I also have some videos of the strip and evos and such but i'm not sure how to put them up yet. Give me some time. I hope everyone got home safe.

Nice pictures everyone!! I swear my car looks better in the pics than it does in person!!!!

John

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back