The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DV/DT FAB intercooler and intake (dvdt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey thanks for the links :thumb:

Yes I do realize that bigger isn't always better. I do have a fairly "big" setup in the works, but do know this intercooler is probably to big for my application. As ridiculous as this sounds, I was planning on sacrificing the performance side to add to the cosmetic side of it. As we know, the DSM front ends are quite large (grill opening), and I had wanted to fill the space up as much as I could so you didn't see as much "emptyness". But after much talk with a good friend of mine, he convinced me to stick to the wiser route and go with a smaller intercooler.

Thanks again for your help though :)

Also, I'm not trying to take anything aways from this DV/DT intercooler. You can clearly see the craftsmanship and quality of the piece is superb. It's just too big for my application.

Actually, it is not too big for your green and if you do go with a bigger turbo later, it will still work. IMHO, if you are going to do it, might as well do it right the first time instead of doing it again. Its not like you are still on a t-25. Go big and upgrade once instead of the rest of us that had to go through the routine of upgrading the same part 2-3 times, not counting turbos. I am personally on my 3rd and last fmic. I am also on my 3rd turbo after I said I was done upgrading. I will be upping turbos again to at least a 35r soon but at least my last fmic will handle the new turbo upgrade. Remember, DSM's are an addiction and you are never done. Why buy a smaller fmic when you know in the back of your mind that you will upgrade again later.

I still tell everyone looking for the best flowing intercooler setup to look at the DVDT fab site. In Chicago, they are one of the most famous DSM innovators/fabrications right next to AMS. Anytime you see a 500+whp DSM in the area, there's a big chance it has DV/DT Fab written all over it.

Glad to see the new revisions to the site and the sustained interest in the company. Oh, and thanks for joining ChitownDSM Albert!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back