1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

dual partout

Posted by vr4scott, Oct 10, 2010

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. vr4scott

vr4scott Proven Member

Joined Aug 10, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    I've got to get everything inventoried for these 2 cars but this is what I got.

First car = 1991 Plymouth Laser RS, Turbo, FWD, Auto, White exterior, Gray/Black interior, 129k miles. This is a complete car.

Second car = 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, Turbo, AWD, 5-speed, Black exterior, Black/Gray interior. This has no transmission and very little engine parts.

Once I account for everything parts and prices will be added. Feel free to inquire about parts through PM or call/text me at (321)274-3759. Thanks guys.

2. Ducky90GSX

Ducky90GSX Probationary Member

Joined Oct 1, 2009
    Ft McCoy, Wisconsin
    in regards to the 99 GSX what do u mean when you say the motor has very few parts?
    In your opinion what does it need to get up and running reliably?
    Have you tried the classifieds yet?

3. numbertwelve

numbertwelve Proven Member

Joined Oct 6, 2010
    Crawfordville, Florida
    are you in tallahassee or orlando?

238  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  4. Kingcof22

Kingcof22 Proven Member

Joined Feb 25, 2009
    Eugene, Oregon
    hey, is this stuff available

5. vr4scott

vr4scott Proven Member

Joined Aug 10, 2008
    Orlando, Florida
    These cars have been gone for a while. I don't usually browse this site. Sorry for not responding to anyone. I'll be back around here more often, I'll try at least.