The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSMers in South Carolina, close to Myrtle Beach??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well the show is Sat...i went out there last nite and will be out there tonite...my friend with the Lotus and I are talking again, so i guess im back to being the 'lotus gaurd' at the show...haha

We were in a hotel on the 6th floor, and when we were in the elevator, this guy started a convo...

Guy- "You kids must be the crazy people on the 6th floor...we hear you all night"

us-"What floor are you on..?"

Guy-"Im on the 11th..."

...this i discovered that Elevators have a loud bell with a button to press...good times haha

I wasn't impressed at all. A lot of wack cars (i.e. Civic/Skyline Conversion, 2g DSM with a four foot wing, ect) The few nice cars were camoflauged by the Cavaleirs with underbody neons and other unmentionables. I looking to see a better showing this summer.

haha that civic was actually an integra...with the JDM 240 front headlights and r34 tail...i was SO disappointed when i saw that white spyder gst with that HUGE wing...

did u see the GTR out there...? thats a friend of mine's, im in love with it...

i had a blast out there, but we didnt hang out around for the carshow stuff....Sunday we went to the Hollywood Undead concert, it was great

Live in Lake Wylie (just south of Charlotte), will be in and out of MB all May and maybe June. Any meets or weekend runs let me in on it. Haven't had a chance to check out any other DSM's since I got mine a year ago.

Go Conway!!! I used to live in Conway..lonnng time ago. cool little town.:hellyeah:

Hey does anyone here live close to Columbia? Maybe in Lexington? I need some help with my dsm. The tail lights and HUD lights are not working. My a/c clutch fell off and cut a sensor and i dont know if that is the problem because the hud lights have been off longer than the time that the a/c clutch fell off.

Wilmington nc, bout a hour away

What's the name of it? Have you heard of AV Engineering? If so any reports on their tuning abilities?

Their site seems legit: AV Engineering News

Havent heard of them. Im working with Weir automotive on my build, they are out of Leland NC. They really know there stuff and have been helpful with my part selection. There is also a AWD dyno hear in town at national speed. They arent going to tune my car but I will probably get on the dyno to tune it with a little help from a friend.

What's the name of it? Have you heard of AV Engineering? If so any reports on their tuning abilities?

Their site seems legit: AV Engineering News

I met a guy a while back with a built civic, who had his AEM tuned by Anthony there and his car also built by them, he didn't have any complants about there work.

There is also Show Zone which is off of Latson road, they have an AWD dyno, i have hung out with those guys at the local drift events and they seem to be good people.

Are you still in the Goose creak area?

Just got a 1g Tsi and live and go to school downtown. NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP ON PLANS FOR THIS CAR! Any advice or good places to take this car to get some work done? Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back