The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSMers in South Carolina, close to Myrtle Beach??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black97GSX

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Raleigh, North_Carolina
Whats up? I'm going to school in SC, Coastal Carolina University if anybody has heard of it. I was just wondering how many other DSMers are in or around this area. The university is like 15 mins from myrtle beach in Conway. If you want reply on here or IM me at bmxkingbj. Later

I'm in Charelston, but my car is in California until it gets new valves/timing belt.

im here in charleston...didnt know anyone else here even knew what a dsm was...please, for the love of all that is good, lemme know when track days or events are goin on around here. i just got stationed here about 7 months ago, and i wouldnt mind meeting some enthusiasts.

oh yeah im rollin right with Brad up there.....and ill be back home april 23-26 yay

I'm stationed in charleston also, and it does seem like nobody know's what a DSM is. I"m kinda new to the whole DSM thing, but I'm always willin to learn. it's nice to know I'm not the only DSMer in the area.

I'm always up for a road trip :thumb:

I'm out in Florence, about 45 minutes from the beach.

If someone wants to plan a good sized meet, I'm sure me and a few friends can arrange a road trip somewhere :thumb:

it sucks by time we get a meet my car will be sold!!!! ill show u opin the bB though

im takin the gsx to myrtle on the 12th, will be down there from sunday to sunday, somebody let me know if they wanna meet up and cruise the strip or or grabs something to eat or whatever :cool:

i think i might be up there for a night to grab my talon and bring it back to Valdosta......if i am i might see yall at night ont he bouley

ya know i havent had a call about my car in SC>..thats messed up.....i had to go to MB last week to pick it up and bring it to GA and try and sel lit....oh well i might be stuck with it

Damn, I wish I had've seen you lived in Valdosta before this weekend. Me and a few friends (dsmtrance among them) went to Wild Adventures Saturday and went out to eat that night at Outback. That sucks... you could have joined us.

Seriously, we need to plan a pretty decent sized meet. We could all go out to eat, go to the dragstrip (there's a quarter mile in Jackson, SC and in Reynolds, GA), or something.

I'm stationed in Charleston too. I'm up for a meet...with enough advanced notice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back