The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSMers in South Carolina, close to Myrtle Beach??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valdosta just got a brand new 1/4 mile....south georgia motorsports park...its sweet as hell 15 bucks test n tune on fridays

I'm down for a meet in Myrtle beach, and it seems like a lot of people are. There was a meet down in MB in february, it was awesome. We had total about 15 cars, i think, and a total of about 20 or so people. Everyone got down here on a friday and stayed till sunday morning. I'm def down for starting to set some stuff up. I go to school down there, which i mentioned in the first post on here. Right now im back home in shi**y New Jersey. But people want to start throwing out ideas for dates for the meet. As of right now I'm thinking either August 20th-22th or 27th-29th. Both of those are Friday thru Sundays. If i could get at least 10 people that would want to have a meet on one of those weekends ill start setting things up. Let me know. Thanks.

aug 27-29th would be better for me i need to get back to sc and get to work on my car if i am to make it thoe but if awd4g63 and his dsmers can help me get running i know i will be there an maybe a few guys from charleston/columbia and i may know of 2 guy's from nc that can come and theres a guy here "beaufort" 95 n/a hes telling me he lives in m/b and he will go so that's 4 of 7 that will be there if we can get a date set :thumb:

Stationed in Beaufort although currently in work on getting another DSM

A little late but just giving you guys notice of my presence. I live in Conway (15 min from MB) and I hang with a local group known as Epik Motorsports (www.epikmotorsports.com). I have a 91 Eclipse that I converted from 1.8 to 2.0 turbo goodness. If you guys are ever in MB give me a heads up and me and the Epik guys will be more than glad to meet up. We have a variety of cars including a turbo RSX, Supra TT Lexus, RX-7, 2 WRX's, and a few others including myself. We constantly go to Darlington for test n tune as well. Hit me up sometime and we'll meet up with ya.

I'm also in Charleston, I'm getting a '92 TSi AWD here shortly in need of a new head and a rebuild, I was just wondering if any locals could help me out, I didn't think there were that many DSMers around here either. Thanks

[QUOTE='92-RiceEater]I'm also in Charleston, I'm getting a '92 TSi AWD here shortly in need of a new head and a rebuild, I was just wondering if any locals could help me out, I didn't think there were that many DSMers around here either. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hey man what kind of help are you looking for? You want to rebuild yourself or get someone to do it for you? I know of an excellent source if you are looking for one. Let me know.

I still haven't gotten the car yet, but hopefully tomarrow or friday I'll either have it or i'll have to keep lookin, but if I do get it then i'll let you know, i'm probably going to get the bottom end rebuilt because i got a friend in Jacksonville thats coming up this weekend or coming up week, depending on how his cars doing. And he's bringing a head with him for me if i need it. So i'll let you know, thanks alot

-Lawrence

thers a 2.4 rollin around half finished too so mewhere....dont forget taht one. If yuo need help just post man...theres not a lot of dsmers in myrtle beach but thers a few.

97GS-TSpyder said:
thers a 2.4 rollin around half finished too so mewhere....dont forget taht one. If yuo need help just post man...theres not a lot of dsmers in myrtle beach but thers a few.

LOL, it's far from rolling at the moment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: it just kind of, sits.....

i w as actually talking about epiks white with teh silver graphocs gs-t. richards motor wil be mine muahahaha...nah j/k...im gonna build mine...if i can ever get tahtr head nad block from you loil

You must mean Tre's car. You mean to tell me that Richard bailed out on his Talon? What he gonna end doing with it? That guy doesn't know what he wants to do....I mean he talks the talk but never finishes nothing because he does too much at one time and runs out of money....sheesh

EcliptikIlluzio said:
You must mean Tre's car. You mean to tell me that Richard bailed out on his Talon? What he gonna end doing with it? That guy doesn't know what he wants to do....I mean he talks the talk but never finishes nothing because he does too much at one time and runs out of money....sheesh

Well, he pulled it from Epik and took it to Rich's shop. Well Rich told him to take it out, cause he didn't have any money. So it sits at his house, with his talon shell, still uncompleted..

im close to offering richard a few grand for his whole sertup...hes got the teins and edfc and all that stuff. yo uthink hed do it brad....i was thinkin of doin it when i get back from deployment

I'm probably not going to end up getting the car :thumbdown because some guy is goin to give her $1,700, and the least she was looking to get for it was $1,200. And if I bought it for that then it would be another couple hundred dollars to get it rebuilt and running again, then i'd want to start tuning and thats another couple hundred...... money i dont have right now. So i'm goin to keep looking, and hopefully if i find another '92 for that much but its running, then i'll get it. So the search continues, if anybody knows of anybody selling a TSi AWD for cheap that runs let me know (e-mail, IM, whatever) PLEASE! Thanks

-Lawrence

N/M, I got the car, $700. Needs some work, but oh well, i'll get some pics soon. I would already have some but i'm just too damn lazy.

EcliptikIlluzio said:
Hey he has tons invested in that setup so I doubt he'll let it go for cheap.
i bought his drilled rotors,hood, fender, rear bumper, valve cover suspension(shocks and springs) and every piece of suspension ie rods, sway bars everythign to replace mine with powdercoated pieces, brackets everything for right around 500 bucks......hell sell anything for cheap

i live in goose creek, like 5 mins away from charleston. if there is a meet and i have enough planning time ill be there. there are meets every saturday around here on this street. ashley phosphate near an applebees. i just started to go but the people are cool and the cops dont care.

97GS-TSpyder said:
i bought his drilled rotors,hood, fender, rear bumper, valve cover suspension(shocks and springs) and every piece of suspension ie rods, sway bars everythign to replace mine with powdercoated pieces, brackets everything for right around 500 bucks......hell sell anything for cheap

Dude you have got to be kidding me. You are talking about Richard right? Suspension was Teins? What color is the valve cover? If it is who I think you are talking about consider yourself one heck of a lucky guy! :thumb: OMG

EcliptikIlluzio said:
Dude you have got to be kidding me. You are talking about Richard right? Suspension was Teins? What color is the valve cover? If it is who I think you are talking about consider yourself one heck of a lucky guy! :thumb: OMG

It was a different car.. (I think grant is confused on Rich and Richard). He got parts off a white talon, not Richard's black talon/eclipse conversion.

I was about to say....LOL I was on the verge of calling Richard and snatching that 2.4 that Jeff built from him.

Anyway back on topic.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back