The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSMers in South Carolina, close to Myrtle Beach??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

...im moving back to myrtle beach in...3 DAYS CHEAA!!!!!! sadly, i no longer have any of my DSMs...

im sorry for you who live up here, but MN SUCKS_temperature wise...if snow wasnt cold, it wouldnt be so bad LOL

there ist a big DSM scene in MB, but there are a few...the guy from ETC has a 1ga runnin like 450-500 hp, with plenty of room to grow...a few evos, a few 2gs...

most every body hangs at kroger in carolina forest...or Kountry Kitchen and donut man, but we keep getting kicked out of there...LOL

we also have trips out to darlington's 1/4 mile...

we should take this to PM LOL

Sup guys. I live in Socastee. I drive a 1997 GSX. I got it in November. Mods coming very soon. I'm down to meet up one night. My last car was a RS Turbo, hence the 420A username.

LOL i thought me and cobie were the only ones....any of yall gonna be out for dropjaw...? We need to start heading out to chill when everyone meets up at kroger in carolina forest...!

I'm off too. I'll get my buddy with his Acura CL on spray. I'll see if I can get some others out also. I'll give you a call tomorrow. You should check out streetlethalracing.com.

i got a block, internals, both manifolds, mounts, pretty much an entire motor without turbo, injectors, head, and tranny......its just sitting up in MN LOL

this sunday is the drifting event at myrtle beach speedway...some guys on carolinadsm's are talking about heading out, even a rwd dsm 2 drift...!!

they also drag race...lets make a mini meet!

i just got back into the tuner seen. i Use to have a 1992 eagle talon tsi awd. blew it up. was young and wreckless and just had to much power under my foot with having upgraded turbo. cams cam gears ect. well needless to say i just bought my self a 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. me a buddie just pulled the motor and trans now im rebuilding it and replacing everything. I kept some old parts from my old talon. waiting and trying my hardest to get her done by next weeken for the car show. but its a long shot.

I used to go the speedway for the drift and drag racing but it has been like year year and hafe since i have gone what time does everything start out there?

i wanna say 10am...but im not sure. but they run all day.

LOL...thats right you are wearing nike.... i have only owned one other brand it is puma and i went to the mb speedway today to see the drifting there was alot of cars out there more then there used to be i got a lot of video of the whole day so it was pretty cool but the rwd dsm never showed just lots of 240s and one mustang and one lexus that had a twin turboed supra motor under the hood but it was pretty sweet regardless

Yeah that lex belongs to this guy names jeff who used to own epik motorsports. Thats the original motor that came with the car, he just built the twin turbo set up himself. Pretty sick ride. He race my freind one night and completley roasted him.

...that would be this

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

yeah that would most definitely be it and is any one going to the drop jaw show this weekend?

Im going up to Myrtle Beach Sunday. Whats everyone going to be doing? It would be cool to meet some people that are into DSM's. not to many were I live.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back