The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSMers in South Carolina, close to Myrtle Beach??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamigouki said:
i live in goose creek, like 5 mins away from charleston. if there is a meet and i have enough planning time ill be there. there are meets every saturday around here on this street. ashley phosphate near an applebees. i just started to go but the people are cool and the cops dont care.

Where in Goose Creek, I live in goose creek too, Crowfield but i was just wondering where they met up, i just got my car like 2 or 3 weeks ago, but it needs some work and i was tryin to find a dsm shop around here. Do you know of anybody that does good dsm rebuild work? Thanks :thumb:

-Lawrence

Spartanburg SC here...good to know there are so many DSMers around, keep me notified on events or if anyone wants to set up a meet sometime...Heading to MB July 29- August 1 if anything is going on let me know...Keep boostin Andrew (what up BJ just found the site)

Columbia, SC here . . . I would be up for a meet if ya'll let me know in time. Cars actually running good to, so let me know.

David ([email protected])

Im in myrtle beach, near the 544 split with the swing bridge, im on the conway side of the waterway, and i live 5 mins from hard rock park, and 5-10 mins(depending on traffic) from surfside beach/murrells inlet.

Theres a nc/sc shootout if yall hadn't seen it yet. If you guys are interested I'm in hilton head I'll drive a couple hours I love road trips. We could all get a meet going in charleston sometime as well could meet up a GSC or something.

Im stationed in Charleston too. I had no idea there were tis many tuners in the Charleston area. meet??

I'm down for a meet GSC would be pretty fun I think its down by the citadel mall right off of 17 or we could meet somewhere in the city that would be kinda fun as well maybe go take some nice pics. I'd be willing to drive to columbia for a meet too. I'll have to see if I can get dave to come out and socialize as well he has a gvr4 on the island. Me and him are really the only dsms I know of on the island.

I'm down for a meet GSC would be pretty fun I think its down by the citadel mall right off of 17 or we could meet somewhere in the city that would be kinda fun as well maybe go take some nice pics. I'd be willing to drive to columbia for a meet too. I'll have to see if I can get dave to come out and socialize as well he has a gvr4 on the island. Me and him are really the only dsms I know of on the island.

I know where thats at because I work in West Ashley. Me and MMMBST are about the only ones that really meet up from here that chill as DSMers. And Columbia is were we got our "connect" at LOL. So we can do that. Theres more SC DSMers' on Purity than here that are from Columbia on up to Greenville.

spoolin the battery in charleston but we could meet up in patriots point by the cold war sub

spoolin the battery in charleston but we could meet up in patriots point by the cold war sub

there ya go. I know this baller place to take pics at folly beach. its a graffiti wall with some pretty sick work. ill try to load some pics to my gallery and everyone can check them out. But yeah charleston would be cool. theres a bunch of places to eat downtown with amazing food. Anyone for sushi??

Anyone going? I just got invited by this older guy with a supra and a 57 trim haha. The meet is on 15nov. It sounds fun and he said its somewhere around $35 for the day. It would be pretty sick to see a bunch of DSMs up there. Anyways, heres more information. Enjoy!

SCR-SCCA :: News

why is it when i move 1350 miles away, the beach blows up with dsm stuff???????

....im using my wii 4 internet and typing suckssssss....LOL

cobie u better rep 4 dsm when u go...home the lotus doesnt show up LOL.....the knocturnal evo will most likely be there, that thing is a bbeeaassttt....

I LIVE IN MYRTLE BEACH. hit me up ppl just got into dsm world and already building. 1g dsm let me no whats good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back