The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM-Dekalb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thugmaster1220

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 26, 2011
Woodstock, Illinois
The last post asking about the DSM drivers in NIU/Dekalb was 4 years old, so i figured id start new one.

I been driving my 95 talon tsi around and haven't found any other dsms!

I could use some small help or maybe just some tech advice.

Or just down to meet up and check out the ride

Looking forward to seeing your rides!

Currently my maroon talon 2g, is back at my parents house because it wont stay idleing, has an idle surge, and is only getting 8mpg! But if you guys wanna meet up, let me know and ill get her back out here.

I did just see a 1g and a black gs-t with some good paint fade yesterday. Anyone on here? I cant believe I havent seen the 2g with gold rims. But theres some dsm around for sure!

Im in Grand Detour Illinois pretty much Dixon Illinois. Thats about 35-40 mins west of Dekalb. I come through there alot tho. I got 2 nile Black VR4's and a White TSI

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back