The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Dsm 1g 90 FIAV o-ring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian97

5+ Year Contributor
Mar 3, 2018
Göteborg, Europe
Hello
I have 90TB and my FIAV oring is broken, I have huge boost leak around my TB.
Maybe you have any idea how I can solve this problem myself..
I dont want to buy new oring, I live in EU and shiping + customs is too expensvie for 6$ oring...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201116-114431_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116-114431_Gallery.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20201116-114426_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116-114426_Gallery.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 34
Dale, this is what it would cost coming from the US to Sweden. Not sure out of Canada. 1st class letter postage at a weight of 3.5 oz is what I have circled. Just for comparing pricing. Really nice of you to offer to help out, that is such a nice gesture! :) :thumb:
Marty
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I mailed a 1g knock sensor up to Quebec for a member last week. It hasn't gone out of customs in NY yet to get to him but he couldn't get shipping up across the border so I did it for him. Your a heck of a guy! :)

Still no word from @Adrian97 ... I will buy this part and mail it to you but you need to contact me .. I need the address it is to be sent to... I have a pair of stainless mufflers sitting at the post in Port Huron Michigan USA and I am in Sarnia Ontario Canada .. That`s like 15 minuets from my house( Depending on traffic ) but because of the Covid crisis we can`t cross the boarder ...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back