The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

DEVO 2NING Race T-cases with "The Extra Treatment"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been seeing alot of interest in Built t-cases so I just wanted to put this on the table. DEVO 2NING Race T-cases for sale with "The Extra Treatment"!!
These are different from the competitors 300M T-cases that sell for $775. The T-cases offer the new BIG 300M "treated" output shaft that will withstand an even greater amount of abuse than the "other guys" standard 300M shafts. The cases include a modified tail housing along with a new yoke for your DSS driveshaft. For all years both manual and auto.

I'm running one now for June 1-2 Chicago 1/2 mile shootout and I know of several guys that run them with great results. So i'll update after the Chicago SO and track runs.

Here's a couple other DSM's running them.

Mike Reichen's auto talon
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZG4MRJZPU]Hot Rod drag week 2012 Talon dsm 4g63 10.68.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

John Wigger's 1g
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cu0pKctETY]1069 whp Eagle Talon VS 1089 whp Mitsubishi Eclipse - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• driveshaft loop.jpg
    driveshaft loop.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 288223_3866276308004_176102280_o.jpg
    288223_3866276308004_176102280_o.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
The tcase has held up to the 1/2 mile event and a some 6700 rpm launches on the street at 29psi with no issues. Up next is dyno at 35-40psi and then track times getting dialed in for the shootout.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back