The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

FP Race Manifold & Oil Restrictor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I recently ordered a Forced Performance oil filter/restrictor for my Holset setup. With the Holiday sale, the FP Race Manifolds were such a good price I couldn't pass one up! :D

So here is what came in the package:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The manifold included gaskets as well as stickers and a license plate cover.

The oil restrictor is pretty straight forward. It's a very nice piece with male and female -4an fittings on both sides, so it should be a breeze to install. I plan to enlarge the restrictor tip a bit for use with a Holset since this is the BB restrictor. But otherwise it's ready to go right from the box!

The FP Race Manifold is really impressive. The ports and runners are generously sized and don't appear to kink or reduce in size at any point. With the shorter ports you can even see clear through them to the collector. The collector area is also very nice. There is a sharp divider between the 4 runners to guide the exhaust into the turbo. Overall it's a very nice manifold and was well worth the money. I was a little concerned about bolting my Holset to the stock manifold, but I have no doubts about this thing being up to the job. Lastly, the flanges appear to be at a slightly greater angle than the stock manifold. This should really help with block clearance so there will be less need for water pipe denting and whatnot.

Thumbs up to Forced Performance! Great products at a great price.

I will update with fitment once I get to that stage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back