1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Deer Park Ave Cruise Night?

Posted by dsmzoom, Dec 22, 2007

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. dsmzoom

dsmzoom Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2007
    West Islip, New York
    I was up on deer park avenue on Saturday night and ran into a couple dsms while I was there..Do any of you want to report in if you were up there? It would be sweet if we could set up an official every Friday night cruise up there. I'm always up there and It would be nice if we could really make it a ritual if theres enough people in the area.

251  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  2. neoviper

neoviper Proven Member

Joined Nov 19, 2006
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    I got about one more month to go before I get my car back on the road but as soon as it is i'm down for that!

3. dsmzoom

dsmzoom Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2007
    West Islip, New York
    Alright so that makes the two of us, I can't wait for the spring when its nice out if we really get enough people to cruise and just hang out.

251  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  4. pnyklr

pnyklr Probationary Member

Joined Nov 16, 2007
    Bronx, New York
    this saturday in queens there is a meet if anyone is interested

5. mowogbobby

mowogbobby Probationary Member

Joined Dec 23, 2007
    Bellmore, New York
    I'd go.

I usually go to the one in bellmore, but thats just because its in my town.

6. dsmzoom

dsmzoom Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2007
    West Islip, New York
    Where in queens and what time?

251  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  7. eagletalonjohn

eagletalonjohn Proven Member

Joined Oct 20, 2007
    Chester, New York
    fill me in here. i know there is a deer park p by me. is it out by port jervis? upstate ny? if so i am game,WTF and i have alot of dsmers that tag along with me.

457  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    10.758 @ 135.250 · 1G DSM
  8. beamin0303

beamin0303 Probationary Member

Joined Nov 25, 2007
    Long Island, New York
    i think i would be interested in going to the meet in queens...keep us posted

9. dsmzoom

dsmzoom Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2007
    West Islip, New York
    there is a deer park avenue on long island, and its basically a strip full of shopping centers, fast food places, diners etc.. and its an out door night scene for many varieties of cars. I will be up there tonight around 10 if anyone wants to make an appearance, but it'll probably be me hanging out with the evos and stis again:rolleyes:

251  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  10. TrboANTsi

TrboANTsi Proven Member

Joined Aug 12, 2005
    riverview, Florida
    not sure if your a member or not but check out nyccdsm.com i used to be from ny and they all go out to deer park. adn there are meets in queens too.

1K  0

1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  11. mowogbobby

mowogbobby Probationary Member

Joined Dec 23, 2007
    Bellmore, New York
    missed that one, was in boston. Post up again when your goin out there, ill come by and see whats up.

-Bobby

12. dsmzoom

dsmzoom Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2007
    West Islip, New York
    I'm up there every friday and saturday night around 10-12

251  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  13. dsmzoom

dsmzoom Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2007
    West Islip, New York
    For anyone intrested in DPA, I started a website, Deer Park Avenue - Route 231. This can be a spot where we can organize cruise meets for car groups. Back in the day Car Craft Magazine rated DPA top ten cruise spots in the nation. Lets bring back DPA and hopefully change the reptutation into a cruise scene rather than a race scene. This is probably the 5th time weve started this website up and the domain name and community has been recongized in articles by The New York Times, New York Newsday, and Suffolk Life. Anyone whos interested, sign up, hang out, and get ready to cruise.

251  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM