The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Dedication Scheme, Purple, Need Help Finding Gauges?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLeMMeR

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 10, 2011
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Whats up guys, So I would like some help with suggestions or if you know of any purple gauges. I cant seem to find any besides Glowshift. All my old guages have been sold but as of right now I need a Boost gauge set as my priority. I would LIKE Digital but theres literally none around (only in Red and Blue). And if I cant come across every gauge as being purple, has someone ever had experience and changed the light inside/LED to their own?
Any Input is appreciated, Thanks.

Last edited:
Prosport maybe, just remember that going for a color choice doesn't mean the gauge will be accurate depending on brand.

Whats up guys, So I would like some help with suggestions or if you know of any purple gauges. I cant seem to find any besides Glowshift. All my old guages have been sold but as of right now I need a Boost gauge set as my priority. I would LIKE Digital but theres literally none around (only in Red and Blue). And if I cant come across every gauge as being purple, has someone ever had experience and changed the light inside/LED to their own?
Any Input is appreciated, Thanks.

Changing the LED is actually a pretty cool idea. LED would only be on the more expensive gauges. I mean most automotive store gauges are going to use a standard light bulb. You're not talking about the numerical digital read-out, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say that FYI, I'm pretty sure blue LEDs actually run on a different voltage, so you might need to research the different colors and their voltage. I don't think I've seen a purple LED, but you could use a lens in front of a white one or whatever.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back