The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Decided to join the forums!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98_tsi_

Proven Member
Feb 6, 2013
Lebanon, Tennessee
I have browsed this site many times and finally decided to join for help or to lend out some help. I have owned a 95 gst converted to a 2gb and a 91 tsi awd making 400hp at the wheels. Now I own a 98 tsi fwd.

The TSI was completely factory when I purchased it. Now it has a apexi turbo back exhaust. No cat and a gutted can. (I cant stand quiet cars, its still quiet but not as quiet as it was) It has a HKS SSQV4 blow off valve. A 14b turbo that is waiting to go on the car. A evo 8 front mount some evo 560cc injectors and my hard piping will be here tomorrow. The car is a slow progress but its progressing. :)

Attachments

• talon.jpg
    talon.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 94
  • talon3.jpg
    talon3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 75
  • the talon.jpg
    the talon.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 63
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 78
Clean car man! Welcome, are you going to leave it that color? What about wheels?

Thank you. I plan to do wheels but right now I am getting a few bolt ons on her before I go for looks. Its a smooth car and I absolutely love everything about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back