The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Dave Brode Upper Intercooler Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razorbac23

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 6, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Does anyone know where I can get a Dave Brode Upper Intercooler Pipe for 2G. His email address is no longer valid. If not does anyone have one they are willing to part with.

Thanks

The david brode UICP was a custom job done by David Brode, I bought one for something like 70 bucks shipped back in 2009 and it was a direct replacement for a 2g UICP that was flanged for the 1g BOV. It was a really well made pipe.

The david brode UICP was a custom job done by David Brode, I bought one for something like 70 bucks shipped back in 2009 and it was a direct replacement for a 2g UICP that was flanged for the 1g BOV. It was a really well made pipe.

I see I am running a cx racing fmic and there short route piping kit. problem is, my brake booster is in the way of the uicp and the connecting pipe to the intercooler so its a slim at best fit couples come off if I dont tighten them correctly. the pipe is in sideways always. so after the built engine is done or perhaps during I need to do the abs delete.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back