The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Custom HVAC Gauge Pod (glowryder) radio din bezel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTurboEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2002
Bay Area, California
Have you guys seen this?!?

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...m-hvac-gauge-pod-glowryder.html#post152221732

This is the best damn thing I've ever seen that is sleeper and sleek looking.

For those who dont like a-pillar, gauge cluster, and I personally do not like removing the vents and controls because i use my ac and need those vents.

SexyDSM95, by your thread above you make it seem like you had that made?

Tell the person to give us a cost on how much to convert our bezels to hold gauges.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow, that gauge setup looks great! I really like how it looks. If I ever get more gauges I think that would be the way to go for me since I dont like having gauges on the a-pillar. I'm interested in seeing the price on that.

i think she means me.. *wink* LOL. feel free to PM me

im in the middle of renewing my "freelancer status* LOL, but check out my post in classified/freelancer section.

True huskie, viewing wise, the a-pillar and gauge cluster pod are the best.

I would probably go with cluster 2 gauge pod for boost and wideband, and then the less important gauges in the bezel din pod shown here, like oil pressure, water temp, etc.

True huskie, viewing wise, the a-pillar and gauge cluster pod are the best.

I would probably go with cluster 2 gauge pod for boost and wideband, and then the less important gauges in the bezel din pod shown here, like oil pressure, water temp, etc.

i put boost, oil pressure and water temp on the a-pillar, with my aem wideband and volts (yea i know, i have HUGE electrical issues) in the gauge area.

I think something like this would work in my Colt. The previous owner put 2 gauges below the radio,I think they would be better above it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]

its super sick but they are too far out of view for my taste

i have his triple ac vent pod in CF but i only have 2 gauges there now.... so im going to sell this one and buy a 2 pod ac vent bezel

okay its a pod. I dont see why people spend like 50-60 bucks on a pod. its a piece of plastic. very hard to make better then one another.

or if you dont like it because its glowshift, just make a fiberglass one like me!

glow shift, pillar pods are top notch quality, fitment and quality is great in comparison to the one that set the bar since day one... gaugepods.com/Lotek brand

As far as their universal one DIN one, there is nothing wrong with that because "DIN" is the STANDARD.

You simply can't compare a custom molded one, to a din adapter pod that is universal..

There is nothing wrong with the one glowshift sells, but i can see a difficulty in installing it because I've seen it and there is no way to secure it in place. If it was designed better and had mounting holes on the side to mount with the stock adapters it would be a good cheap nice alternative.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back