The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Couple of Pocketlogging questions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeak10686

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 18, 2004
omaha, Nebraska
Here Are my questions for you...

When I do a WOT pull it says im only going 95% or 96%, and i cant figure out how to adjust my TPS sensor... Where will i be able to adjust my throttle position sensor so i can do a 100% Pull...

and secondly, When do a 3rd gear pull, i get REAL low amounts of information, only probably 7 good samples that i can use for the whole pull... I know if you select alot of items to chart it slows it down, but i am only doing TPS, RPM, TIMING, O2... what can i do to get more information...

and lastly where can i find a powersource to the car where i can hook up the electronic boost controller, so it turns on when the car does???

thanks alot for the help...

first thing to check will be if when you floor the gas if you are actually getting 100% throttle at the throttle body. on 2g's there is a black stopper on the floor that sometimes stops you from being able to open the throttle 100%. for the samples getting slower. try only logging the rpm, 02, and timing. see if that gives you better sample rates. 7 samples per second will still give you enough information to tune with.

tahnks, ran another log tonight, and the tps is at about 97 percent... what should i do, the base fp is a little higher, should i turn up the boost???

My logger says 97% too but my AFC says 100 % on the TPS i think maybe its abug on the logger im not sure tho so dont take my word for it i tried adjusting my tps but i cant get it to goto 100 on the logger without it reading 3% while im not touching the pedal its either 3%/100% or 0&/97%

in a 1g, if you set the tps to read 100% at wot, it will read 7-9% with the throttle plate closed. this is normal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back