The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Cooling system and power steering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90Awd_eagle

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2008
King, North_Carolina
My coolant is more water right now however when I drive the car for a good while coolant pour out of the overflow and looks strange.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Then I also have a problem the power steering leaks from the upper line and I don't know how to stop it.

For the power steering youll need a new oring, the dealer has a kit and so does jnz tuning or extreme psi, the coolant looks like maybe some oil is mixing and could be a blow hg if your bubbling or loosing coolant. Do a compression test to see how low the numbers are.

Okay,
I went and got a compression tester and also got a fuel filter cause it looks like it has never been changed. I will perform the test and let you know what I find. I hope it's not a head gasket I just spent a good bit on a radiator and turbo bolts/ gaskets.

I don't have bubbles just when the car is running coolant will fill the funnel.

Here are a few pics I took coolant out of the system and put it in a black cap the yellow funnel makes it look weird

Here is my dip stick looks good to me just changed the oil a week ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back