The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Clutch Sticking to the floor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubz91talontsi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 30, 2007
bentleyville, Pennsylvania
My clutch likes to stick to the floor sometimes, and i was wondering what you guys think about it. Its not a big deal but sure does get annoying. Im thinking i need to bleed the clutch but im not sure how. Any hints or tips? thanks guys.

Well, i've had this problem with my 95 talon, i would be driving, come to a stop hold the clutch in and have it in 1st, go to slip the clutch and no pedal would come up with my foot i wouldROFL about it for a little while, but when i was on the parkway doing about 85-90mph, i went to get off the exit, pushed the clutch in, and it never, ever came back up. Check your clutch line going from the slave to the tranny itself, i changed that im back in action.

When I bought my wife her Talon, that was the first problem I ran into. A new SS braided line and master cylinder took care of the problem. Cost me no more than 45-50 dollars. I think I purchased the SS line from Road Race Engineering for about $20, and the master cylinder from Summit racing for about $25. I thought it was the slave cylinder, in the grungy location it is, looks horrible, but turned out to not be the problem, even though that was the first thing I thought was bad.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back