The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Clutch sticking to floor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gsssst

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2004
boise, Idaho
The problem I am having is that I will be going strait just crusing and I will push the clutch down and it will stick. Not all the time just maybe once a week if that. So I figured it might be crankwalk but it won't do it when I make left hand turns. Could it still be crankwalk or just something in the clutch line. Car has 93k and b16g. thats it. thanks

Try bleeding the clutch, you might have some air in the lines.

Do you have a floor mat? I know it sounds kinda stupid, but mine kept going up under/behind the pedal and made it stick. Then I took the dang thing out cuz I got fed up. Just an idea.

SleepingEclipse said:
Do you have a floor mat? I know it sounds kinda stupid, but mine kept going up under/behind the pedal and made it stick. Then I took the dang thing out cuz I got fed up. Just an idea.

hahhaha i did the same thing on my 2g....it was really annoying and i thought something was wrong with my clutch for the longest time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back