The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Carolina DSM, What happened.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for reference I also had started up http://www.ncdsm.com/forums/ at the same time carolinadsm.net was started up, thinking you guys might have wanted a forum with less mod abuse or should I say no mod abuse? :) Check it out if you guys want an alternative, this domain is paid up for over 5 years and hosted on one hell of a server. I was just about to start it as a "about my dsm" site, but then cadsm went down so I figured i'd offer it up :) Enjoy.

No mod interference means a flurry of asinine posts and little true value, but you wouldn't know anything about that...

No mod interference means a flurry of asinine posts and little true value, but you wouldn't know anything about that...

Theres a difference between abusing and using. ;) Your welcome to join too if you follow the simple rules. I wont make fun of you on my forum unlike you when I came to yours.

I guess that just depends on how consistent you want to be when enforcing the rules you put forth. The only time it would be considered abuse is if the mods are enforcing rules that are not posted. Yet if you don't enforce your rules you'll have one hell of a time keeping order. It's not as easy as everyone thinks. Best of luck.

And if Lando (or any other mod) made fun of you and was out of line at some point please point it out to me. I'll look over the situation to make sure he (or they) were not breaking the rules themselves. Our moderators are bound to the same rules as everyone else. They know that. They're human just like everyone else and sometimes make mistakes.

I guess that just depends on how consistent you want to be when enforcing the rules you put forth. The only time it would be considered abuse is if the mods are enforcing rules that are not posted. Yet if you don't enforce your rules you'll have one hell of a time keeping order. It's not as easy as everyone thinks. Best of luck.

And if Lando (or any other mod) made fun of you and was out of line at some point please point it out to me. I'll look over the situation to make sure he (or they) were not breaking the rules themselves. Our moderators are bound to the same rules as everyone else. They know that. They're human just like everyone else and sometimes make mistakes.

I was referring to him modding on cadsm.

I've moderated DALnet for years back when IRC was extremely popular there, and several other IRC servers, and a few small forums at one time, so I'm sure its not something new to me. :) I am taking the advice on what you said on page 1 and trying to get more local content onto my server. Its just hard to find the free time to do it atm.

6. No complaints should be posted about buyers and sellers in the classifieds section or anywhere else on our site. You are to use the Buyer/Seller Rating feature in the User Profile area, or use Vendors-Reviewed.com if you have a complaint about an individual. Anyone who buys or sells parts online takes a risk. We've done all we can to give you tips on how to minimize that risk. Our forums are not the place to try and point out frauds or publicly resolve a transaction. If you follow the suggestions in the link above, you should be okay. Use the Buyer/Seller Rating feature and handle the rest offline with the authorities and lawyers. Do not post "watch out for this person" threads in our forums. From time to time we'll go through the Buyer/Seller Ratings ourselves and will look for trends. If we find too many negative ratings for a particular member we may choose to ban them in the interest of keeping our community safer. We'll take care of it on our own though.

Hey LandoAWD WHY Do you keep defending alan harrington? the dude is a SCAMMER and owes me and lots of people money?

its cause he has no life. LOL. Thats just self explanatory.
It is due to rules here, thanks. You kids have plenty of other forums to whine and bi***.

Hey LandoAWD WHY Do you keep defending alan harrington? the dude is a SCAMMER and owes me and lots of people money?
Read the rules. Nice lil edit, BTW.:boring:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back