The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Carbon Fiber

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90TalonTsiPa

Probationary Member
Sep 8, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I wanted to get some input from everyone regarding carbon fiber interior parts or exterior for the dsms (*especially 1st Gen) But not limited to 1G's as I have both (1Ga and 2G) to make molds from. I'm going into the business of producing carbon fiber products and we're starting with the interior parts. The prices will be competitive. I would like to see more 1G CF hoods, maybe even a Headlight Delete hood that doens't have the flip up so it's just onc piece, maybe even one that Has the Flip ups Covered in CF and the hood seperate so flip ups would still be functional...

Would you be interested in carbon fiber parts if the quality and price met your standards?

We can get Black and Green, Red and Black, Blue and Black, Yellow and Black, Orange and Black, and standard

90TalonTsiPa said:
I wanted to get some input from everyone regarding carbon fiber interior parts or exterior for the dsms (*especially 1st Gen) But not limited to 1G's as I have both (1Ga and 2G) to make molds from. I'm going into the business of producing carbon fiber products and we're starting with the interior parts. The prices will be competitive. I would like to see more 1G CF hoods, maybe even a Headlight Delete hood that doens't have the flip up so it's just onc piece, maybe even one that Has the Flip ups Covered in CF and the hood seperate so flip ups would still be functional...

Would you be interested in carbon fiber parts if the quality and price met your standards?

We can get Black and Green, Red and Black, Blue and Black, Yellow and Black, Orange and Black, and standard

it seems like everyone is "going to make parts" but they never really do, they get all this interest and then they just dissapear. So your best bet would just start making a few parts and then put them up for sale. Becuz this just seems like another "im going to make cf parts if i have enuf interest and never return again"

We just came out with Spyder trunks as promised. We also have a full line of trunks, hoods and doors for 1g's and 2g's. We will be working on wings and the long piece underneath your windshield wipers. Please check out our products.

oh this thread is from 2004!Im sure if someone needs a hood they will go to the vendor section.
Where are they made?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back