The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Carbon Fiber Accents

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moosubishi

Probationary Member
Jun 16, 2022
Brunswick, Georgia
I'm looking for a few different carbon fiber parts for my 2g. Specifically the center taillight panel, and the passenger airbag delete! I found overlays for the center panel, but I'm wondering if there's a full replacement panel that I can install instead?

I've been looking for carbon fiber stuff as well, and I saw somebody mention Special Carbon Fiber. Found this link for you too, https://special-carbonfiber.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=116_117&product_id=73

I could've sworn they had an airbag delete panel, cuz I've seen one somewhere, but it doesn't seem to be showing up on their site right now. But their prices are super fairly priced considering it's CF. Haven't yet ordered from them yet though.

Those are gorgeous! What was the price point, if you don't mind?
Thank you. I think it was about $530 shipped from Italy. Not exactly cheap but the quality is top notch and the wait wasn't terrible either. Look him up. Simone makes a lot of things including full interior panels, airbag delete, etc. I kinda wish he lived in the US as that would make things cheaper for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back