LSM
5+ Year Contributor
- 117
- 36
- Mar 25, 2018
-
Phoenix,
Arizona
I just wanted to let everybody in town know that I am selling my never used, never fitted, never tapped, Vis Racing carbon fiber rear hatch including the specialized rear hatch struts made for the weight reduction for $800. I had planned on building a 2GB GSX, but unfortunately, things went south and I had to abandon the build.
I have it posted for sale in the parts for sale category, but because of its size (length and width) I can't find one damn shipping company that will ship it regular shipping.......they all want to ship it freight. The cheapest cost I got for shipping it from here to a giy who wanted to buy it in Pennsylvania was $850, which is effin insane obviously......and I'm assuming that means that even shipping it close, to Cali or New Mexico or something, would still cost a buttload too and make it not worth buying for people on here, and I don't want to lower the price any more than I already have and lose even more money on when I bought it. It will have to be local pick up only.
If you're interested, please text me, Spencer, at 602-332-2477. Don't call me because I get so many damn spam phone calls every day that I don't answer any numbers that I'm not familiar with......so again, please just text me first! Thank you!
I have it posted for sale in the parts for sale category, but because of its size (length and width) I can't find one damn shipping company that will ship it regular shipping.......they all want to ship it freight. The cheapest cost I got for shipping it from here to a giy who wanted to buy it in Pennsylvania was $850, which is effin insane obviously......and I'm assuming that means that even shipping it close, to Cali or New Mexico or something, would still cost a buttload too and make it not worth buying for people on here, and I don't want to lower the price any more than I already have and lose even more money on when I bought it. It will have to be local pick up only.
If you're interested, please text me, Spencer, at 602-332-2477. Don't call me because I get so many damn spam phone calls every day that I don't answer any numbers that I'm not familiar with......so again, please just text me first! Thank you!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list